UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
i KNEW when i read the thread it would be die antwoord, WTF?????

check his other vids he genuinly thinks hes south africas answer to eminem, he just looks like a smackhead,

...half of me wonders if its just the creators of 'bumfights' paying a south african junkie money to look a tit.

and wtf is E.T doing in the vid???!!!

....plus that bird doesnt need a samurai protecting her, who the fcuk would go near that?

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
I knew it would be this too.

Guys, like it or love it, my gut feeling is this track is going to be massive. And rightly so IMO.

PMSL at looks like a smack head - and Eminem looked the picture of health when he first broke through :lol:

Got an awesome hook to it, and you have got to remember this is South Africa here, you all need to see this - probably no other country in the world has had as radical a mix of cultures in such short a period of time, and this shows in this guys music imo, so it isn't something any of us are used to, and easy to ridicule (like all new stuff).

South Africas answer to Eminem - I reckon that is a fair comment, the guy knows rythm clearly, and if you want to talk raw word count per unit time, he is def up there too.

I actually find the accent, and some of the words he uses which are alien to me, quite refreshing.

They released their first album on their own site last year FOC for folks to download. They got signed just last month, and this is why they are now getting the air play.

The "odd" guy in the vid is very skilled in his own right, and is a sufferer of progeria. According to wikipedia, he is the oldest living person with the condition...

Easy to ridicule new things, I personally like it and as I say, can see that track making it quite big...

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
-Z4SZ6Gee4k[/MEDIA]]

2 Minute 14 seconds in if you wanna see that bird from the group flash her bum :p :lol: ! But ya gotta admit he reminds me of a 30 year old chav that still hangs about with 16-17 year old chavs at crappy house parties in council estates. :lol: !

·
Banned
220 Posts
What a lump....a bet hes been on dat der cell tech innit.....i heard theres new research just been released that cell tech is so strong it can cause hallucinations that commonly include "Big headed ugly dwarf fuks" and "shiit ugly wig wearing smack rat women" ill try and find the article i saw it on and post it up :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.