UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been blasting 500mg test enanthate non stop since June last year first few months I felt amazing, stronger, put on 15lbs of weight and my sex drive was though the roof, i was meeting girls from the internet I'd never normally look at before just for sex. Things did calm down a bit after a few months and I suspect the oestrogen was slowly taking over but I had no symptoms just the libido wasn't what is was at the start probably a good thing otherwise I'd have another kid or an sti buy now ?? I wasn't using an AI all the way through basically and I think the oestrogen has been creaping up all this time. Occasionally I'd get sensitive itchy nipple but I'd pop a 1mg adex and it would seem to be fine. So carry on my 500mg for a few more months. No high estrogen signs, again, my libido was still okay ish just the odd itchy nip and I'd take my 1 mg adex. Well since about middle of January I think the oestrogen building up all this time has hit me. I'm tired and fatique fa lot, little to no sex drive. Depressed and stressed, headaches, puffy watery face. Itchy nips and just feel like s**t, I've popped a 1mg adex every night for the last week and it's really helped me get back so I was definitely suffering high oestrogen. It had obviously been building right up for months and I haven't noticed it and it just took over in the end and f**ked me

im on a cruise now 125ml a week now for 3 months to let the hormones settle a bit but my next cycle I'm definitely taking an AI from the start gonna go for 0.5 ed to start and won't be doing a 9 month cycle again ?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
im on a cruise now 125ml a week
That's hardly a cruise. :thumb

Reading that basically gave me a headache and not just because of the lack of paragraphs.

You've taken 7mg adex in the last wk on 500mg test? And planning on doing 3.5mg adex wk in the future?

you ever thought about getting Bloods to actually understand what you should be doing rather then guessing?

·
Banned
182 Posts

Reading that basically gave me a headache and not just because of the lack of paragraphs.

You've taken 7mg adex in the last wk on 500mg test? And planning on doing 3.5mg adex wk in the future?

you ever thought about getting Bloods to actually understand what you should be doing rather then guessing?
No need mate it's the Oestrogen on 7mg of Adex a week :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Just done bloods mate waiting for results. But I've felt so much better after taking 1mg of adex daily for a for a week, all the sides have gone. I'm not going to take that constantly, I just needed to quickly get my estro down quick. Gonna lay off now but next proper cycle I'll definitely start on 0.5 daily

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.