UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Golden Oldie
9,481 Posts
Mingster gets my vote ... Always encouraging and always shares his wealth of experience, making good suggestions when he posts in people's journals. He also comes across as very down to earth and straightforward ....

·
190kg Bench..and elbows to prove it
1,906 Posts
Gym Rat for me this month out of many...top top bloke sorted me out big time on my journal huge help and hes flying again at the min..even tho hes had alot of sh1t going on this month hes still constantly giving out great advice...

Rob68 for his constant support and top banter and Mingster definatly a worthy winner aswell..top bloke and top advice on many journals :thumb:

Hard to pick with so many good lads.

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
Was going to be Dtlv untill i saw you cant vote for staff, knows so much and ive seen him be very helpful to loats of newbies.

So with that one not allowed nd mMilky won last time, it goes to Uriel because his crude jokes make me howl.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,390 Posts
Thunderstruck said:
Would say Milky as he encourages me in my journal, but hes had it before.

Would say Flinty as hes given me alot of encouragement in my journal but hes had it before soooooo......

My vote goes to Bayman as ive learnt so much off of him and love that he can back up his very strong beliefs and doesnt care if it upsets anyone who likes normality.
Thanks dude. Hope I can encourage others to question some of the crap that gets spouted in this game and learn something myself at the same time.

·
Keep Calm and Light the Dynamite!
3,265 Posts
Greshie said:
Thankyou Lee :) though I think there are more deserving people than me who make much more informed contributions re training and diet etc ....
Lol, everyones gonna say that dude ;) ... obviously I mean about theirselves...that nearly sounded like an insult...I need another coffee before I type anymore, lol!!

·
Getting LEANER
1,154 Posts
I've got to go with Uriel this month as I've been in need of a good chuckle and just going through his thread can perk you up within a couple minutes with some of the stuff that goes on in there. Also whenever I see anyone ask a question he's got informed answers in terms that can be understood, for people like me who are stupid in BB/Nutrition terms that's pure gold in itself!!

The only trouble with these damn awards is it throws up another bunch of journals I now need to go and read..... Good job I don't leave the house much and have plenty of time on my hands I suppose :D

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.