UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tarrif i get is o2 to o2 free for set price, its working to other o2 numbers. Just not her new one which is contract, dunno if its something to do with that. Shall ring tommoro

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
LittleChris said:
Then you are halfway to helping their Indian call centre sorting the problem out :lol:
O2 have UK based call centers mate. :rockon: :rockon: If they moved their call centers out of the UK they'd lose customers on a grand scale.

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
RyanClarke said:
My Gf's just got a new o2 contract phone, i pay for monthly o2 to o2 texts on pay as you go. But its costing me to text her. Anybody any idea why?
Simple cock up mate, phone them today I'm sure they'll sort it out.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
try 02 simplicity, £10 a month, free unlimited texts to any network, 100 free mins or 500mb internet too! can order the free sim online, orderd mine last night - all i gotta do now is buy a new P&G phone to go with it, then i got a contracted phone+deals, without the contract and much much cheaper :D

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
then top up £15, and get yourself 300 mins, or £20 and you get even more, i say £10 as thats what i am on - being a student texting sorts me out - the mins are a bonus really.

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
Gf? I didn't realise you liked girls mate :D

I could be wrong, but as far as I know, the o2 deal is for o2 to o2 calls. Free texts to any network (I don't think they do just o2 to o2 texts) is a different bolt-on for an extra £5/mth or so.

Either that or she's got herself a premium rate number :D

·
'Carpe Diem'
44 Posts
I had a simular problem when i ported my number over from tmobile to o2 none of the bolt ons worked, Has your GF kept her existing number? they will soon sort it out (after listening to 30 mins of cheesy queing music) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.