UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking abouty next cycle plans.

I've never done a bulk cycle, always looked to stay lean.

This time around I would like to try and add a lot more mass over the winter months.

Plan would be to use dbol kick starter followed by Npp and eq and possibly a little tren to finish things off. Obviously test will be along side as well as ai's if needed

What's peoples thoughts on Npp over Deca, Deca over npp??

How long should it be run for and what's peoples sweet spot??

Cheers guys

·
Looking Freaky
1,126 Posts
Personally I don't see why you would want to run Nandralone and Bold together? Can't see the synergy as one is a slow lean builder and one is all out mass builder, water included.

Use one or the other? If using EQ then possibly add in some tren ace when things stall, or if using nandralone some dbol, oxy, superdrol

Just my 2c

I love NPP but it's the same as deca. I think the less bloat thing come from the fact people often run less mg of NPP (as it doesn't build over the weeks) and gets run for less time.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks @The doog

Been on an eq cycle for 16weeks now and I've liked it. Added a little tren ace and it really got things going.

Would just like to see some more size next time around.

Benefit of eq has made a difference, sides have been exceptionally low.

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
Thinking abouty next cycle plans.

I've never done a bulk cycle, always looked to stay lean.

This time around I would like to try and add a lot more mass over the winter months.

Plan would be to use dbol kick starter followed by Npp and eq and possibly a little tren to finish things off. Obviously test will be along side as well as ai's if needed

What's peoples thoughts on Npp over Deca, Deca over npp??

How long should it be run for and what's peoples sweet spot??

Cheers guys
"over the winter months" lol how long this blast going to be?

to answer your question its a lovely combo, im on it now actually

test 600mg
bold 500mg
Npp 400mg

although ive just ran out of bold so ill be upping the other 2

i personally find nandrolone to be the best bulker

my ONLY issues with it is libido can be tricky and i get ratty af on it

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

test 600mg
bold 500mg
Npp 400mg

I'll be having a break after this current cycle then I'll be getting going again in a fee months.

Does seem an appealing cycle. Guess I just need to give it a go and see how it works for me

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
I have never understood the whole "kick starter" thing. What are you trying to kickstart? Bloating, itchy nips, and acne? Throwing your hormone levels all over the place? Why not just pick a quality compound, put it in your body, and wait for it to start working? You will only throw your numbers out of whack by taking a bunch of Dbol at the beginning of a cycle, then dropping it after a few weeks.
this

the main cause of sides is unstable blood levels and oestrogen will be all over the place with a dbol 'kickstart' and then getting it under control before you subsequently drop it and need to restabilize

if you want your gains to start 4 weeks sooner then start your cycle a month prior to when youd originally planned.

the only use i see for an oral at the start of a cycle is if you have a meet or strongman comp at short notice

that and if you have 2 competitions planned in the same cycle

·
Premium Member
695 Posts

test 600mg
bold 500mg
Npp 400mg

Hi mate,

do you feel the 500mg Eq adds anything to the 600mg test and 400mg NPP? I ask as from when I've read people day it needs to be run a lot higher and wouldn't be noticed in that stack as "mild"

as looking at same stack (slightly lower test)

cheers

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
Hi mate,

do you feel the 500mg Eq adds anything to the 600mg test and 400mg NPP? I ask as from when I've read people day it needs to be run a lot higher and wouldn't be noticed in that stack as "mild"

as looking at same stack (slightly lower test)

cheers
Appetite increase, increase in vascularity, additional anabolism

Who ever says eq needs to be ran "a lot higher" than 500mg is talking bollocks, probably same people that say it needs to be run for at least 16 weeks, just lol

Stack's great, run it and you'll see

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Appetite increase, increase in vascularity, additional anabolism

Who ever says eq needs to be ran "a lot higher" than 500mg is talking bollocks, probably same people that say it needs to be run for at least 16 weeks, just lol

Stack's great, run it and you'll see
Thank for response mate.

Was this a lean bulk or bulk?

I thought Nandrolone would have good synergistic effects with Boldenone, do you agree from you experience? wanted to use less test but not lose as much anabolism so thought inclusion of the Boldenone... If that makes sense mate.

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
Thank for response mate.

Was this a lean bulk or bulk?

I thought Nandrolone would have good synergistic effects with Boldenone, do you agree from you experience? wanted to use less test but not lose as much anabolism so thought inclusion of the Boldenone... If that makes sense mate.
All AAS will have a synergy

It was lean bulk but it's getting a bit messy lol

The reason I picked it over more test is because of nandrolone's binding affinity to the androgen receptor that pushes weaker binding hormones (like test) off the receptor to float around and cause more sides

This isn't as much of a concern with nandrolone as it is with tren but I just fancied a side light cycle and eq is quite a mild steroid all round

Plus I'm on drol so the appetite boost is welcomed

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
I'm the other way round mate. Libido's fine on nandrolone but sometimes tricky on tren.

This throws up the question, of estrogen and prolactin are controlled then why libido problems on one and not the other?
I would like to know that myself mate

I'm forever struggling with libido on 19 nors

I've trialed so many variables and it's still just pot luck for me if my libido is rampant or low

So far the most effective ratio for me for holding my libido is just keeping the 19 nor on the lower end

·
Premium Member
513 Posts

test 600mg
bold 500mg
Npp 400mg

What esters are you using mate ? Can you use npp with test e for instance?

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,671 Posts
I'm afraid I'm one of those "a lot higher" idiots when it comes to EQ (or mast e).

Yes, I know that you have a lot more experience at AAS than I do, but 500 x13 bold did nothing FOR ME. 750 x 16 is where it's at FOR ME.

Roid responses are an individual thing. Eg there are no benefits in going over 500 test FOR ME - just an increase in tits and romcoms.

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
I'm afraid I'm one of those "a lot higher" idiots when it comes to EQ (or mast e).

Yes, I know that you have a lot more experience at AAS than I do, but 500 x13 bold did nothing FOR ME. 750 x 16 is where it's at FOR ME.

Roid responses are an individual thing. Eg there are no benefits in going over 500 test FOR ME.
I assure you that you'd make greater gains on 500mg Eq than you would naturally

It is a subtle drug but it is 'working' at lower doses

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts

Roid responses are an individual thing. Eg there are no benefits in going over 500 test FOR ME - just tits and romcoms.
TBF your IGF1 levels are probably through the floor at 70-odd so your response to any compound will be lesser than a young person's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.