UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mere Mortal
3,722 Posts
I've been taking 30mg dbol (sb labs) ed for the past 4 days now while trying to lower my cals and cut up a bit before I do my bulk with test e.

This is my first ever cycle and I was wondering if I'd actually notice if the dbol was working if I'm on a cut...I mean will my strength still shoot up even with neg calories or should it just stay the same? Should I still expect a bloated face etc. or will the fact that I have so few cals coming in negate the bloating?

How will I be able to tell my tabs are actually working?

I have noticed this past couple of days that little things **** me off very quickly. I seem to have quite a short fuse, but this could be because of lack of energy from not enough food I guess.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
anabolik said:
I have noticed this past couple of days that little things **** me off very quickly. I seem to have quite a short fuse, but this could be because of lack of energy from not enough food I guess.

G

·
If its your first cycle and its dbol you will notice, end of 1st week into 2nd. I have used before on a cut, got good strength gains and great pumps, keep protein high and no reason why a reasonable amount of muscle cannot be had.

·
Mere Mortal
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Waheed_Akhtar said:
If its your first cycle and its dbol you will notice, end of 1st week into 2nd. I have used before on a cut, got good strength gains and great pumps, keep protein high and no reason why a reasonable amount of muscle cannot be had.
Thankyou, that's what I was hoping to hear.

I know I should give it a little time to start working but I've seen so many conflicting reports on these SB labs tabs that I was wondering if they're even real. And of course this being my first cycle I have no clue what it should feel like if it's real dbol.

It's just strange taking a tablet 3 times a day for days and not noticing any difference at all. I'll just wait and keep my fingers crossed I guess.

·
Looking Freaky
912 Posts
sb labs dbol is as good as or better than blue hearts so if diets on point then you should be cutting nicely

obs some people get a bit of water from the estro but keep sodium down should be fine

would rather cut on test e though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.