UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
bright red & sweaty, somewhere at prolife in paisl
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the mrs is at work today & earlier phoned home & asked me to log on check her email saved box for something.

fine then left the computer & made our son his lunch & mine.then came back on the interweb,but as iv been sat looking on car forums,the email box icon has had a few emails appear.

so i just clicked on it,forgetting im logged on under the mrs name,so it went to her hotmail account not mine.

only to find its messages from online dating sites,which i was suprised at.

so clicked on the messages to find she has profiles on 2 different dating sites & has had messages from guys in our area!

now the even worse thing is shes going out in glasgow straight from work tonight,with "work friends" for a drink!

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmm thats a bit weird??? How long have you two been dating!!

Maybe yes if she was using them in the past from when you wearnt together but the fact that she has two profiles and has recent messages etc is a bit odd!!

I would def sit down and have a chat with her!! It could be totally innocent but you need to find out!!

Hope it all works out ok babe!

·
bright red & sweaty, somewhere at prolife in paisl
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
been together 5years,married for 3.5years.

both profiles are the same, titled 'life is full of surprises'

both mention shes married with a son, but wants to get out & enjoy herself more etc.

·
6,981 Posts
matt3178 said:

both mention shes married with a son, but wants to get out & enjoy herself more etc.
jesus ummmmmmm wow i dont know what to say babe! I was talking to my flattie about something similar this morning as she said shes been having feelings and thinking about other men but when she is in a loving relationship that doesnt even cross her mind!!

Somethings not quite right and what does she mean by "life is full of suprises" I would ring her and pick her up on it right now!

·
6,981 Posts
kieren1234 said:
What i dont understand is why would she actually ask you to check her e-mails, knowing that there could be something like this in the inbox??
maybe she wanted him to see it??????????? i dont know, its an option?

·
Time to Grow Time to Build my Natty ASS
1,503 Posts
Thats not good bro i would seriously sort that out right now and see what the hell is going on , im sure it maybe nothing but atleast you will find out for sure .

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
matt3178 said:

Youre sh1tting me?

If both mention she is married with a son, but wants to 'enjoy' herself more...then that means it couldnt have been written before you guys got together.

Well, try to think rationally and dont do anything stupid now mate.

If i was in this position i would simply tell her what happened, that you checked your emails and it got into her account for some reason as she was logged on, but you saw lots of messages from dating sites and her profiles on two of them?

Why dont you go onto the dating site and check when she was last active, ie...when she last signed on to the dating site...if it turns out its 5 years ago then theres not much to worry about is there.

But i find it worrying that she writes shes married and with a kid but wants to 'enjoy' herself on the dating site.

If i was in this position id confront her immeadiately.

Sorry fella, its not nice when this happens. Thing is it happened to a good mate of mine, he went off on one basically because he was acting on impulse from seeing it and didnt realise that his gf hadnt been on the site for like 3 years or so and it was before they were even together...so you must make sure to be rational, keep your cool.

But if my mrs was on a dating site then id want to know about it.

·
Official Matrix Nutrition Rep
17,863 Posts
MissBC said:
maybe she wanted him to see it??????????? i dont know, its an option?
Its possible. Does your missus get out much. Maybe she just wants to get out of the house more and meet new people as friends??

It could be completely innocent so if you speak to her keep cool and composed.

Hope it is all ok though mate!!

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
MissBC said:
was talking to my flattie about something similar this morning as she said shes been having feelings and thinking about other men but when she is in a loving relationship that doesnt even cross her mind!!
Always wondered what goes on in your heads.

So you think most women only cheat when they don't "love" the guy they're with, MissBC?

That's a double slap in the face for the guy isn't it! At least when guys cheat they are still in love their girlfriends.

PS. Sorry for going a bit off-topic, OP.

·
6,981 Posts
Sylar said:
Always wondered what goes on in your heads.

So you think most women only cheat when they don't "love" the guy they're with, MissBC?

That's a double slap in the face for the guy isn't it! At least when guys cheat they are still in love their girlfriends.

PS. Sorry for going a bit off-topic, OP.
hahahahaha

Well the thing with my flattie is that she has been seeing this guy who she fell in love with for about 10months, all was going well but then over the last month or so things have been a bit rocky and they broke up last night. She said this morning that up until the last month she never even looked at or thought about another guy in that way but because things had been changing and her feelings are changing she has started to notice guys more and this is a classic sign that maybe you dont feel that way you used to!!

Sylar said:
At least when guys cheat they are still in love their girlfriends..
wtf?? did you actually just say that!!!

·
Banned
722 Posts
kieren1234 said:
Its possible. Does your missus get out much. Maybe she just wants to get out of the house more and meet new people as friends??

was just gonna type the same reply

·
6,981 Posts
kieren1234 said:

shes obvioulsy more interested in meeting other GUYS though, or she could just go onto another type of forum and meet people rather than a dating website!!

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
MissBC said:
hahahahaha

Well the thing with my flattie is that she has been seeing this guy who she fell in love with for about 10months, all was going well but then over the last month or so things have been a bit rocky. She said this morning that up until the last month she never even looked at or thought about another guy in that way but because things had been changing and her feelings are changing she has started to notice guys more and this is a classic sign that maybe you dont feel that way you used to!!

wtf?? did you actually just say that!!!
Yep, we're not as cold as the opposite sex. :innocent:

·
6,981 Posts
Sylar said:
Yep, we're not as cold as the opposite sex. :innocent:
wtf, your sleeping with someone when you apparently are in love with someone else???

thats a WHOLE LOT worse than sleeping with someone else when you ARENT inlove with a different person!!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts