UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here is a mini moan as there is a lot pi55ing me off - in no particular order

1) i am starting to realise how much of a relief rugby training/games and weight training were in terms of anger issues

i have not done a full week of sessions for over 6 weeks now (i've not squatted for 6 weeks, ive not played for 3, ive not trained for 3) i've just been doing upper body which is poo

2) work is really doing my head in at the moment, and so far interviews have not been exactly fruitful, i am back to the days of despising work, my boss is currently being a t*at also which does not help - there is also no job satisfaction at the moment

3) i am gettign pretty bored due to not trainign properly (an example is tonight im supposed to be at rugby training but i ran three steps to get out of the way of the bus earlier and nearly collapsed in pain) i'll be sat in tonight probably with the leg up

4) i am not far off being skint which wasnt helped by the lack of a payrise last month, also i have one year to go on my degree (in my last year) so work should really be looking to keep me happy, not unmotivated as i am at the moment

5) i cant really quit my job as i have my mortgage, bills, etc to pay - my company is also payign for my uni fee's so id have to take these on

it's only a mini rant, honest (i've not even mentioned the fact im single)

:cursing:

·
Getting there!
3,868 Posts
davetherave said:
it's only a mini rant, honest (i've not even mentioned the fact im single)

:cursing:
If you had a mrs she'd be moaning that you're skint, going on and on about the amount of work you do and how the lack of attention upsets her, causing you 10x more stress and keep accidentally walking into your leg because she's too stupid to remember/look/care that it hurts

Seriously, cross that off your list.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts