UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,908 Posts
Well having a look more into this lab it’s not only a so called animal lab it is also a ugl lab. However this could still be dosed correctly and hope it goes well.
It’s a UGL just ripping off the Norbrook name hoping that it sells to people who don’t have access to the Google search function.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
It’s a UGL just ripping off the Norbrook name hoping that it sells to people who don’t have access to the Google search function.
Might be good for a dog or a cat. I can’t understand why a ugl would go to the length of using amps and nice boxes to go and ruin it with a dog lab. Weird

·
Registered
51 Posts
Might be good for a dog or a cat. I can’t understand why a ugl would go to the length of using amps and nice boxes to go and ruin it with a dog lab. Weird
Definetly not for cats and dogs 😂.. I only learnt the other day we got exactly same testosterone as animals..i never knew this ...plus there's one thing I do know ..test cyp is designed for humans ..the box says test cyp...🤔can't be vetanary stuff..

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
Definetly not for cats and dogs 😂.. I only learnt the other day we got exactly same testosterone as animals..i never knew this ...plus there's one thing I do know ..test cyp is designed for humans ..the box says test cyp...🤔can't be vetanary stuff..
It’s a ugl lab. It could be good and I hope it is for you. Keep us posted mate 💪

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thank you for all your posts guys.
So I'm 2nd jab in. Getting more PIP with this product. I feels its effecting my mood alot more. I've been cruising on Teat Cyp for a little while now. My source couldn't get my usual so go over to Norbrook.
All I could find was it was they produce veterinary products. But Teat Cyp I'd Test Cyp so I thought I'd go with it.
To soon to comment on gains but definitely more hungry and my body temp is raised which was the same with the other pharmacy I used.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sound as mate.some of the gear iv used in the past have been on bsl..they were fine.so hopefully they should do the trick depending on how bad the pip your getting..if it's crippling or just minor..be good to see when you get bloods done..Dave palumbo does a roid testing kit but it's tests or whatever your testing ..testosterone,deca,tren..plus the esters, etc..not the dose tho which is important

21 - 40 of 51 Posts