UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's no big deal
I’m letting you know you’re wrong. There’s no such thing as animal steroids or human steroids. They’re exactly the same.
I didn't know that...I'm using test 250..Samson pharma..plus tren and eq...I know tren and eq are for animals ...so are you saying the test250 is the same for animals and humans

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’m letting you know you’re wrong. There’s no such thing as animal steroids or human steroids. They’re exactly the same.
i
if you can't back up what your saying your wrong...😂😂so what your saying all steroids are exactly the same

·
Registered
49 Posts
Might be good for a dog or a cat. I can’t understand why a ugl would go to the length of using amps and nice boxes to go and ruin it with a dog lab. Weird
Might be good for a dog or a cat. I can’t understand why a ugl would go to the length of using amps and nice boxes to go and ruin it with a dog lab. Weird
Definetly not for cats and dogs 😂.. I only learnt the other day we got exactly same testosterone as animals..i never knew this ...plus there's one thing I do know ..test cyp is designed for humans ..the box says test cyp...🤔can't be vetanary stuff..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sound as mate.some of the gear iv used in the past have been on bsl..they were fine.so hopefully they should do the trick depending on how bad the pip your getting..if it's crippling or just minor..be good to see when you get bloods done..Dave palumbo does a roid testing kit but it's tests or whatever your testing ..testosterone,deca,tren..plus the esters, etc..not the dose tho which is important

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've found it mate. Really appreciate that. As I say I struggled like mad to find anything.
Is it just Cyp or a mix blend?? 🤔 it's the same strength as the other pharmacy but this is effecting me more.
I think it's straight cyp ..effecting in a good way ...aslong as the pip isn't crippling mate and your bloods come back good..bsl have been going for ages..I'd use them for sure

·
Registered
49 Posts
I can cope with the PIP at the moment. My leg feels bruised to fuk which is killing but hopefully will wear off in a few days. Just in time for my next one haha. I'm going to sort a bloody kit next week so will be interesting to see what comes back.
It's too soon for progress at the moment as I'm only 2 jabs in. My mood seems to have gone down a fair bit.. like things bug me and its causing me to over think everything... I will see how long I cam stomach that for.
I've personally never bought from that site, I got it from my source.
Lol...somthimes it can be the littlest things aswell.. I get you mate try not to over think stuff..there's been a few norbrook questions popping up lately ..and if there selling online on bsl they would of done research ..they got a rep to keep..iv had stuff before and I was getting so bad pip I couldn't walk ...so changed source and I'm happy now..is the pip 10/10 pain??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts