UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thank you for all your posts guys.
So I'm 2nd jab in. Getting more PIP with this product. I feels its effecting my mood alot more. I've been cruising on Teat Cyp for a little while now. My source couldn't get my usual so go over to Norbrook.
All I could find was it was they produce veterinary products. But Teat Cyp I'd Test Cyp so I thought I'd go with it.
To soon to comment on gains but definitely more hungry and my body temp is raised which was the same with the other pharmacy I used.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I've found it mate. Really appreciate that. As I say I struggled like mad to find anything.
Is it just Cyp or a mix blend?? 🤔 it's the same strength as the other pharmacy but this is effecting me more.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I think it's straight cyp ..effecting in a good way ...aslong as the pip isn't crippling mate and your bloods come back good..bsl have been going for ages..I'd use them for sure
I can cope with the PIP at the moment. My leg feels bruised to fuk which is killing but hopefully will wear off in a few days. Just in time for my next one haha. I'm going to sort a bloody kit next week so will be interesting to see what comes back.
It's too soon for progress at the moment as I'm only 2 jabs in. My mood seems to have gone down a fair bit.. like things bug me and its causing me to over think everything... I will see how long I cam stomach that for.
I've personally never bought from that site, I got it from my source.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Lol...somthimes it can be the littlest things aswell.. I get you mate try not to over think stuff..there's been a few norbrook questions popping up lately ..and if there selling online on bsl they would of done research ..they got a rep to keep..iv had stuff before and I was getting so bad pip I couldn't walk ...so changed source and I'm happy now..is the pip 10/10 pain??
Exactly that. It's horrible sometimes. I try but some days are hard I tell you. Lol.
Thats a very good point. They won't get away with selling rubbish.
Mine not too bad... its when I bend over I have to let myself fall the rest of the way otherwise it kills lol. Maybe like a 6. I will man up lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts