UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wondering if anyone had any new opinions on the nomad lab products? I've had friends who have used they're nomatropin and rated it. Just wondering if anyone had used the aqua test or tren? opinions are appreciated

·
Newbie Trainer
29 Posts
dale_flex said:
Hi guys just wondering if anyone had any new opinions on the nomad lab products? I've had friends who have used they're nomatropin and rated it. Just wondering if anyone had used the aqua test or tren? opinions are appreciated
Using nomatropin at the minute. Best gh ive used yet. More expensive

than the jintropin i used in 2007 but defo getting lean on 2.5iu am and 2.5iu pm.

I have used their tren 100 as well and once again an exlent product.

Pity the wife caught me coughing my lungs up on the kitchen floor after

putting in 1.5ml. Those of you who take tren acetate will know exactly

what i mean. O and dont take 1.5ml of 100mg/pr/ml tren. Told the wife

i was natural by the way and had been for 2 months. No nookie for me

for a month, thanks nomad tren !

·
Newbie Trainer
29 Posts
dale_flex said:
Used their suspension as well, gota shake it for 5 mins or it can get stuck in even a green pin. Got very strong on it very quick, was doin 50mg a day. But did give me bit of an angry attitude towards every thing and everyone. Even the amino capsules that fell on the floor instead of into my hand got a verbal attacking, and then threw them in the bin.

So if you dont want anyone to catch you to verbaly and physically attacking amino capsules with an axe :cursing: dont do nomad suspension!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts