UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a look on another website about different cycles, just for info, and numerous cycles said to run nolva throughout the cycle, but on here most people use it post cycle. whats the current recommendation? what are the good and bad points for both?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
518 Posts
nolvadex is run on cycle to combat gyno mate so if your gyno prone you must take it ,if its your 1st cycle start your cycle without it but if you start to feel gyno comeing (sore/itcy/puffy nipples) starts nolva at 20mgs every day untill gyno starts to ease off then 10mgs therefore after right until start of pct .
 

·
Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, I can barely lift
Joined
·
86 Posts
Patriot said:
What would you then use for PCT?

cheers for the info so far. still to start a course so just making sure i'm 100% clued up before diving in.
All depend on the cycle your running , but clomid and nolva is the standard.

And you can use hcg if your badly shutdown.
 

·
+40 and feeling good
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
Patriot said:
What would you then use for PCT?

cheers for the info so far. still to start a course so just making sure i'm 100% clued up before diving in.
Most would run an AI like adex at 0.5mg e3d to combat gyno.

Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

From your other post is this concerning running with GH or just a general question?
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dagman72 said:
Most would run an AI like adex at 0.5mg e3d to combat gyno.

Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

From your other post is this concerning running with GH or just a general question?
just a general question at the moment but if you've read my other post you'll see i'm thinking about starting anavar/winny or poss both. if you wouldn't mind replying on that thread it'd be appreciated!
 

·
+40 and feeling good
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
Patriot said:
just a general question at the moment but if you've read my other post you'll see i'm thinking about starting anavar/winny or poss both. if you wouldn't mind replying on that thread it'd be appreciated!
Sorry mate, know jack**** about GH - am reading up on it now.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top