UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am the master....The iron is my Gimp!
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand and respect the reasons, why sources and websites cannot be disscused when asking on steroids, banned drugs etc.

Is it allowed to ask, which sites are reliable to order Nolva, and Clomid from as i believe they are not banned substances.

If it isn't allowed to be disscused then sorry and please ignore.

Thanks.

·
Gym Addict
99 Posts
hendrix said:
I understand and respect the reasons, why sources and websites cannot be disscused when asking on steroids, banned drugs etc.

Is it allowed to ask, which sites are reliable to order Nolva, and Clomid from as i believe they are not banned substances.

If it isn't allowed to be disscused then sorry and please ignore.

Thanks.
Well I assume it is because they can be sold off as "research chemicals" I know some popular websites like that advertised on certain large forums, they wouldn't do that if it was going to lead to legal action.

Anybody else care to chime in? I've been looking for good PCT source for a while. Prami clomid nolv adex etc etc etc.

Alot of european pharms sell stuff but prices are bit to be desired.

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
MarkFranco said:
Is there/have you had any problems with customs or anything like that? Seem so there not illegal I cant see why not, but you never know.

Quite like the look of that unitedpharmacies place
Not had any issues as yet.

I've ordered from them plenty of times too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.