UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi am gonna be starting the power pct after a test and deca cycle, its been 5 weeks since my last deca shot and two since my last test shot would it be ok to use the nolva 5 weeks after deca

·
Newbie Trainer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great thanks, also i have a lump under my nipple caused by the the deca and as ill be using 10 shots of hcg at 2000iu with the nolva and clomid should i add and aromasin while i use the hcg as it aromatises?.

i have letro and prami which i was going to use after the pct for the gyno

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
You should of used the prami or letro whilst on cycle to combat your gyno.

Letro can still be used after a cycle to try and get rid of gyno but it has some nasty side effects, i.e sore joints and zero sex drive

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
HCG will produce oestrogen gyno and deca would produce progesterone gyno so you need to find out which one it is first.

Aromasin will control any gyno that would be related to HCG

·
Newbie Trainer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i thinks its progesterone gyno as i used test and deca for 14 weeks with no problem up until the 8th week when i added some tren for four weeks, i noticed my nipps became a bit sensitive after the second week of tren but thought no more about it i only noticed a lump around the 13th week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.