UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with all the Hype surrounding the Iphone 4 and HTC, iv been looking at other options for phones, due to the fact Everyone has got an Iphone these days.

So been looking into the Nokia N8, http://events.nokia.com/NokiaN8/ Just want to know peoples thoughts??

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
danimal said:
i will NEVER EVER EVER EVERn buy another nokia after the expeirnce i had with the n97
Bad one then??

iv got the N79 just now, and love it. iv never had any problems with my Nokia's. must just of been lucky

·
75 Posts
love my nokia n97n and have an ipod so i wouldnt be getting an iphone and sticking a silly rubber bumper on it so i could get enough reception to make and receive calls! no thanks!!

·
Gym Addict
142 Posts
wonderstar said:
love my nokia n97n and have an ipod so i wouldnt be getting an iphone and sticking a silly rubber bumper on it so i could get enough reception to make and receive calls! no thanks!!
its bull**** about the reception imo...

I know 3 people with them and all showed me that the reception malarky is non existent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.