·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joint Arm Shoulder Muscle Tattoo artist

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Leg Hat Thigh Temporary tattoo Human leg

Been training since January and lost about 13kg so far still I have terrible folds when I’m sitting and still some love handles,just got myself skinfold clippers and from 6 measurements (couldn’t reach the back) every one of them is 10-11 and calculator says I’m at 11% BF. I really think I’m much higher than that. Should I keep cutting?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, start f’kin lifting.
This whole ‘bulk’ or ‘cut’ nonsense has people going from one extreme to the other.
I’m lifting since January I was too fat with big belly that’s for sure, I’m just not sure if it’s a good idea to keep eating as much as I used to or add more carbs to my diet.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Finish your cut. Keep lifting with intensity and when you're lean then you'll be able to bulk for a long time. If you're not happy with your current fat levels then it would be silly to bulk and if you eat around maintenance then your progress will be ridiculously slow

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finish your cut. Keep lifting with intensity and when you're lean then you'll be able to bulk for a long time. If you're not happy with your current fat levels then it would be silly to bulk and if you eat around maintenance then your progress will be ridiculously slow
I think I will, year ago I’ve been quite lean with exactly same weight as I’m now but my waist was 81cm then I had some problems in my life started drinking put on 13kg now lost all that but waist Is 84 cm hence my recent question about stubborn belly fat and high calorie meal.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everyone has folds when they're sitting. You don't look fat to me at all.

Gnarly tats though dude. What is it supposed to be?
Haha I’m not satanic or anything,in fact I don’t follow any religion just like dark gothic shit. Video games room decors, some people may get offended if they are catholic…. But that’s not my problem.

·
Read Only
412 Posts
Haha I’m not satanic or anything,in fact I don’t follow any religion just like dark gothic shit. Video games room decors, some people may get offended if they are catholic…. But that’s not my problem.
Yeah with the upside down star and demon, it's not hard to see why that might be the case 😂

Your skin though so **** em. Must have been under the needle for at least 20 hours for that, it's a big piece.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
I’m lifting since January I was too fat with big belly that’s for sure, I’m just not sure if it’s a good idea to keep eating as much as I used to or add more carbs to my diet.
Coming from a ‘cut’ to eating ‘normal’ will be enough increase. By normal I don’t mean normal like KFC/McD/etc, eat clean and see where it takes you.
Everyone Is different, if most ate what I ate they’d be a fat mess but then equally, it’d be interesting to see how many could do what I do physically day in day out.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
View attachment 215679
View attachment 215680
Been training since January and lost about 13kg so far still I have terrible folds when I’m sitting and still some love handles,just got myself skinfold clippers and from 6 measurements (couldn’t reach the back) every one of them is 10-11 and calculator says I’m at 11% BF. I really think I’m much higher than that. Should I keep cutting?
What's your diet and training like? Give as much detail as possible. What are your goals? You're more than 11% but who cares. It's how you look you want rather than what a calliper says yes?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Skinfold is typically pretty damn accurate but I don't think that's 10-10% either.
And by no means in a negative way, you've done some amazing job with weight loss so thumbs up for that.

Should you keep cutting?
Well as already said by many other it really comes down to personal preference.
I am not gonna say what I would do as I don't want to have any impact on your decision so do as you please.

But that being said I don't think that's a too bad position to start putting on some quality size if that's the direction you want to go. And if you do, be patient and don't rush the process. Bodybuiding is a marathon as they say.
Have a good one.

·
Banned
339 Posts
View attachment 215679
View attachment 215680
You’ve only been training since January so give yourself a pat on the back for losing 13kg that’s a huge positive .
You are more than 11% so throw the callipers in the bin they are historically known to be a bag o shite, use a macros calculator and re calculate your calorific needs now you’re at a lower weight and keep cutting, keep your protein at 1gram per pound of body weight to retain muscle.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts