UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Has anyone experienced no sex drive or literally zero change in sex drive whilst on cycle?

when I used to cycle years ago my sex drive would be through the roof but now there’s no change at all, if anything it’s worse than off cycle.

currently running 300mg test prop a week.

would something like proviron help?

It may be worth trying some HCG.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'd say get bloods drawn. Adding another drug in without knowing the issue doesn't help. And no, I can't see a way that nilva would fix this issue. If it is a high estrogen issue nolva won't help. If it's low estrogen, nolva won't help.

Do you have everything else you'd expect from the cycle happening? Like hunger,zstreght and gains etc?

And what's your body fat like?
yes mate, gains are fine. Strength is up but not massively but my strength never really has gone up massively on cycle.

basically everything is fine except I know my e2 is low and I have plenty of low e2 symptoms.

I agree getting bloods done is the way forward but if e2 is still low I need a plan of action otherwise I’m back to square one really.

·
Premium Member
6,965 Posts
yes mate, gains are fine. Strength is up but not massively but my strength never really has gone up massively on cycle.

basically everything is fine except I know my e2 is low and I have plenty of low e2 symptoms.

I agree getting bloods done is the way forward but if e2 is still low I need a plan of action otherwise I’m back to square one really.
Can't see your WE being low on cycle with no AI. Low and hi estrogen can both cause sexual issues.
As can over thinking it.

My only suggestion would be a blood test, as anything else would be guess work. I know you've said it was low pre cycle, but that doesn't mean anything to your current status.

If 300mg of test doesn't raise your estrogen then something is amis.
And you may now be in the other end where it's high.
High body fat can exacerbate the situation too. Hence why I asked.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Can't see your WE being low on cycle with no AI. Low and hi estrogen can both cause sexual issues.
As can over thinking it.

My only suggestion would be a blood test, as anything else would be guess work. I know you've said it was low pre cycle, but that doesn't mean anything to your current status.

If 300mg of test doesn't raise your estrogen then something is amis.
And you may now be in the other end where it's high.
High body fat can exacerbate the situation too. Hence why I asked.
Sorry mate, body fat is average probably like 12-15%. No major changes either way to body fat pre or during cycle.

also to the other poster, I’m already on 300mg of hcg 2/3 times a week

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
I've only skim read this but your oestrogen is low and that is almost certainly why your libido is.

Oestrogen is really important in regulating male libido, anyone thats ever taken femara will know this.

And 300mg of any test pinned even just 3x per week (bar suspension or base) will be ample for both test and oestrogen levels.

Without the readings I'd say your libido issues are from another cause outside of hormonal, but with the low e2 reading I'm going to say you're over using AIs and or your gear is most likely bunk or severely underdosed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I've only skim read this but your oestrogen is low and that is almost certainly why your libido is.

Oestrogen is really important in regulating male libido, anyone thats ever taken femara will know this.

And 300mg of any test pinned even just 3x per week (bar suspension or base) will be ample for both test and oestrogen levels.

Without the readings I'd say your libido issues are from another cause outside of hormonal, but with the low e2 reading I'm going to say you're over using AIs and or your gear is most likely bunk or severely underdosed.
i’m not taking any AI.

also my low e2 level was off cycle and I’d been off for about 6 months.

i’ll get my bloods redone and see where I’m at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I don't really understand your questioning, these are more of your pre cycle bloods.

Your libido issue has arose since being on cycle no?
my libido was low off cycle as well but it always is off cycle. But usually when I’m back on cycle it picks back up but it hasn’t. I thought if my e2 spiked it would come back but it hasn’t.

just trying to work out what the issue is.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Just reading now that tamoxifen actually increases e2 levels so think I’ll start on tamoxifen.
It increases it when you are natural, because your body thinks that you need more of it so it sends signals to the testes to increase testosterone production which will result in an increase in E2 levels but that is not the case for someone who completely shut down his HPTA.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Absolutely doesnt matter if your test is high or not you probably tired, your cns is fried and sometimes its hard to feel it but you get low libido instead thats how body reacting on stress. I would recommend ZMA, ashwagandha and maybe korean ginseg see if this will help with your libido it help mine when I were on cycle.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts