UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced no sex drive or literally zero change in sex drive whilst on cycle?

when I used to cycle years ago my sex drive would be through the roof but now there’s no change at all, if anything it’s worse than off cycle.

currently running 300mg test prop a week.

would something like proviron help?

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
You can actually get away with doing prop eod. Its acetate esters that should be daily.
First of all what lab is it? Secondly are you using an ai at all and how long have you been on this cycle?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can actually get away with doing prop eod. Its acetate esters that should be daily.
First of all what lab is it? Secondly are you using an ai at all and how long have you been on this cycle?
I’m doing prop EOD, I just meant 300mg per week in total. Brand of gear is Galenika Pharma, it’s defo legit as have used in the past.

not currently using an AI due to having bloods done before cycle and oestrogen was extremely low so trying to get it back in the normal range. Have adex, tamoxifen and raloxifene if required.

been on this cycle for 3-4 weeks now.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
I’m doing prop EOD, I just meant 300mg per week in total.

not currently using an AI due to having bloods done before cycle and oestrogen was extremely low so trying to get it back in the normal range. Have adex, tamoxifen and raloxifene if required.

been on this cycle for 3-4 weeks now.
And what lab is it? It might be that its going to take a while for your e2 to come to a normal level, until then your sex drive will remain low no matter how much test you take1 Adding prov will only effect e2 conversion even more stopping it rising so leave that and just wait.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And what lab is it? It might be that its going to take a while for your e2 to come to a normal level, until then your sex drive will remain low no matter how much test you take1 Adding prov will only effect e2 conversion even more stopping it rising so leave that and just wait.
Galenkia Pharma is the lab, defo legit as have used in the past.

what’s your thoughts on adding in tamoxifen?

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Galenkia Pharma is the lab, defo legit as have used in the past.

what’s your thoughts on adding in tamoxifen?
I've also used Galenika but there is legit galenika and none legit, i have their enth and pulled bloods and all was good, a lad on here also had galenika enth, sent me his pics and the labels on the amps where stuck on paper, mine were engraved on the glass, anyway putting that aside if you say its legit, i think you just need to wait for your e2 to rise, i'd add some dbol in there for a week or 2 at 20-30mg and see how that effects libido.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've also used Galenika but there is legit galenika and none legit, i have their enth and pulled bloods and all was good, a lad on here also had galenika enth, sent me his pics and the labels on the amps where stuck on paper, mine were engraved on the glass, anyway putting that aside if you say its legit, i think you just need to wait for your e2 to rise, i'd add some dbol in there for a week or 2 at 20-30mg and see how that effects libido.
I’m definitely not concerned about it being legit, can see the changes even in the first few weeks.

is dbol good for a spike in libido or e2 or both?

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
No idea mate, just felt shit, couldn’t sleep or anything and felt completely ****ed all the time.

think I may have messed up my pct protocol last time round.
Sounds like it, well dbol will definitely raise e2 mate, so why not just trial a week or 2 at 30mg a day see if it makes any difference, i've suffered with low e2 before and struggled to get it back up quickly and had all the insomnia and mood shit going on! I even have to run low dose dbol with compounds like primo, mast or eq in order to keep my e2 in a good place without having to jack my test up and over a gram!

·
Administrator
7,253 Posts
when I used to cycle years ago my sex drive would be through the roof but now there’s no change at all, if anything it’s worse than off cycle.
currently running 300mg test prop a week.
Surely E2 reading will be higher now after injecting 1200mg of test p over last 4 weeks.
I wouldn't mess with adding things until you know what's wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Maybe you would be better pulling bloods, to rule a few things out first, unfortunately i'm a trial and error guy, if i feel shit i want to resolve it asap.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i tried going to the GP and showed them my results but they weren’t interested.

think I’ll get some more bloods done and possibly try some dbol and see what they’re looking like. At this point I’d be happy to spike my e2 just to see if it fixes some of the issues I’m having.

·
Premium Member
6,861 Posts
Way too technical for me that! Am I better off taking tamox or not? Ha ha
I'd say get bloods drawn. Adding another drug in without knowing the issue doesn't help. And no, I can't see a way that nilva would fix this issue. If it is a high estrogen issue nolva won't help. If it's low estrogen, nolva won't help.

Do you have everything else you'd expect from the cycle happening? Like hunger,zstreght and gains etc?

And what's your body fat like?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts