UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do i really need to PCT ...?

I know the decision will be split here like but the reason I ask is i plan on staying on gear for a long long time yet ...

I know the average male my age (30) produces 70mg testosterone per week . So what i plan is to taper down towards the end of my course , Am currently doing 975mg wk of prop/cyp . Then at the end of my course am planning on doing minimum amount of test per week until i start my next course ....

I do have nolva on hand in case of any gyno and also have clomid,

What do you`s think ???????

·
Banned
716 Posts
if your cruising you dont need pct as above says, you only do a PCT to recover, so you'll need to do it when you eventually come off and need your natty test again.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long can i cruise for then before i should pct ?? Even if i carried on cruising for say 2 2 years then came off and went onto pct would my body`s natural test levels start working again after such a long time off ????

Thanks .

·
Banned
716 Posts
you never know untill you try mate, some people will be permenantly shut down and never recover, others will recover no problem, loads of people just blast/cruise all the time.

i was on for about 10 months blast/cruising and i recovered extreamly well.

doesnt mean you'll do the same, if you cant recover you'll be on TRT for life, something to think about before saying your on for 2 years now

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers for that ... sounds abit scary been on trt for the rest of me life like ... Not saying i am on for 2 years , just used that as an example!! glad ya didnt pick up on the typo and say 22 years :)

·
Banned
716 Posts
haha yeah that would be a pretty long cycle lol. some people use HCG 500iu mon/wed/fri during the cruise phase just so your balls get a tiny bit of life in them, at least then they havent been fully dead for a year or two

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really ? to be honest i not really clued up on HCG . have read up a little onit but never heard anyone say they use it while crusing ...

With hcg why is it the dosing is in iu..???? and i hear it best to jab it subQ..????

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
Use asin or adex to prevent gyno, and have letro on-hand in case it doesn't stop it.

Run HCG either throughout or periodically.

You don't need clomid, nolva or standard PCT protocols.

What are you actually hoping to do here? Blast/cruise for 2 years and then be natty again? Or what?

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have nolva on hand incase of gyno... ( never had to use so far )

Am planning on blasting and cruising for the lets say forseable future then when i decide to have a complete break i will PCT and go from there until my next blast.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Suitelf11 thanks for that ... had a quick look there , so different products have different iu/ml .. HCG - is there a recommended one that i should use / which 1 is the best. gunna get on2 my source tonight . cheers

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
big said:
Nolva is not very good at reversing gyno
Really ?? Everyone on here always seems to say they have nolva on hand in case of any gyno !!! Have been doing AAS on and off for years now and never suffered from it , I know that means nothing as i could change gear and get it at any time so guess i just been lucky... so to be honest gyno not a real issue for me but what would you recommend in case of a flare up... ??? am not wanting to take something to prevent it tho .

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
boro_stu said:
Really ?? Everyone on here always seems to say they have nolva on hand in case of any gyno !!! Have been doing AAS on and off for years now and never suffered from it , I know that means nothing as i could change gear and get it at any time so guess i just been lucky... so to be honest gyno not a real issue for me but what would you recommend in case of a flare up... ??? am not wanting to take something to prevent it tho .
Most people used to have nolva on-hand, before things like letro were available.

I would suggest having letro on-hand as said, but using adex or asin throughout. Use of AIs like this is not ONLY for gyno prevention - there are other benefits. Letro is amazing for fixing gyno, but if you're sensible with the adex/asin, you won't get it.

If you go to the better endo doctors in the US, they will almost certainly put you on a combination of test, HCG and an AI for a multitude of reasons.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i`ll understand if you tell me to f-off and do my research but what are the other benefits of using adex/asin throughout ??? and when you say throughout do you mean while i`m cruising ??? or also while blasting???

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
boro_stu said:
i`ll understand if you tell me to f-off and do my research but what are the other benefits of using adex/asin throughout ??? and when you say throughout do you mean while i`m cruising ??? or also while blasting???
Glad i saved this after i'd written it because iv'e posted it hundreds of times since.

Here's just a few:

There are many negative effects of high estrogen levels, gyno being just one.

Estrogen is also extremely suppressive to HPTA function.

It is also what causes so called "test flu".

It lowers TBG causing excessive bloating.

Estrogen raises SHBG, so less free test.

It is now believed that high estrogen in a causative factor in BPH.

High estrogen levels can decrease libido and sperm count.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.