UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,713 Posts
G-man99 said:
Just read your other thread so makes sense now!!

I was advised to take it 20-25 mins after my last meal before bedtime
why do u think it needs to b on an empty stomach, carbs and fats blunt the RELEASE of gh, they hav no impact upon exogenous gh...apart from carbs releasing insulin which is synergistic to gh....which is why ppl take it pwo....GHRP yes needs to b on emtpy stomach, gh...no

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
I was advised by Pscarb to take on an empty stomach either on waking or before bed to avoid the blunting effect of the GH by carbs and fats.

Bear in mind, mine was only for running at low dose (4iu) once daily and not the blast method.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,713 Posts
G-man99 said:
I was advised by Pscarb to take on an empty stomach either on waking or before bed to avoid the blunting effect of the GH by carbs and fats.

Bear in mind, mine was only for running at low dose (4iu) once daily and not the blast method.
carbs and fats cnt blunt exogenous gh, once its in the body that is it, what are carbs and fats gonna do?? force it bk out of the body lol :s , just like i said above, carbs and fat blunt the SECRETION of gh....blast method has nothing to do with it....

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
G-man99 said:

shouldnt make a diff?

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
what jordan is saying is that all ghrps etc need no carbs or fat as it will blunt the gh spike it is about to make.... when you put in gh that is the spike this is like the point that you can eat on a ghrp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.