UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember that next time you're paying ever rising extortionate taxes to these fuсking сocksuckers that call themselves our government.

Sources:

·
Registered
326 Posts
France has been supplying electricity to the UK through an undersea cable since the 1980s, and EDF took a leap into the UK energy retail market in 1998 when it bought London Electricity. A decade later it paid £12.5bn for British Energy, the financially troubled owner of the country's nuclear power fleet.

EDF is french owned.

our government sell the land to the French and they build a reactor here.....then sell the power to us.

think of the tax revenue doing that brings in, help the UK public in no way what so ever.

there are so many examples of the above where the UK government sold us out and we just took it, then we voted to get them governments out and be replaced with exactly the same motive.

the sooner people wake up and see the UK as a business and we are it's workforce...the better.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Remember that next time you're paying ever rising extortionate taxes to these fuсking сocksuckers that call themselves our government.

Sources:
I have no idea why the majority of English people voted for the current tory government.

That being said, I'm not sure that Labour would be doing /have done much better.

The trouble with Westminster is it is so insular. Absolutely none of these cock sucking mother ****ers have anything in common with you or I.

They spend our money like my 6 year old spends his robux..... With absolutely ZERO responsibility at all.

Independent investigation and jail any one of these ****s who have benefited from this theft including family and close friends.

Case in point that slag Michelle mone.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,148 Posts
I have no idea why the majority of English people voted for the current tory government.

That being said, I'm not sure that Labour would be doing /have done much better.

The trouble with Westminster is it is so insular. Absolutely none of these cock sucking mother ****ers have anything in common with you or I.

They spend our money like my 6 year old spends his robux..... With absolutely ZERO responsibility at all.

Independent investigation and jail any one of these ****s who have benefited from this theft including family and close friends.

my first search from world nuclear

French firm EDF is the majority investor in Hinkley C, with China General Nuclear having a 33% stake, but Sizewell C is intended to be majority-owned by British investors

External government and private company investment, to the benefit of the UK 'taxation' and workforce..... excedding that of the government expenses all be it whilst dealing within a global pandemic that wasn't predicted....
is somehow comparable to the current government spending and the governement chosen (by the majority)? 'voting torys'

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
my first search from world nuclear

French firm EDF is the majority investor in Hinkley C, with China General Nuclear having a 33% stake, but Sizewell C is intended to be majority-owned by British investors

External government and private company investment, to the benefit of the UK 'taxation' and workforce..... excedding that of the government expenses all be it whilst dealing within a global pandemic that wasn't predicted....
is somehow comparable to the current government spending and the governement chosen (by the majority)? 'voting torys'
I'm not really sure how to interpret your post mate.

My post was related to the test and trace fiasco whilst yours seems to be about nuclear power plants.

Am I missing something

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Because this country is usurped by these two parties of parasites for centuries and nothing changes. If tomorrow cons would be found out drinking infant blood and general election was called with "landslide" win for the labs, after 5 years of some sort of fuсked up neo-communism whatever, the plebs would welcome the cons back with open arms.

The way the world is destabilizing, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of revolution in UK in the future that would annihilate the two parasite parties, because they are not just gonna go away on their own.

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
2,027 Posts
France has been supplying electricity to the UK through an undersea cable since the 1980s, and EDF took a leap into the UK energy retail market in 1998 when it bought London Electricity. A decade later it paid £12.5bn for British Energy, the financially troubled owner of the country's nuclear power fleet.

EDF is french owned.

our government sell the land to the French and they build a reactor here.....then sell the power to us.

think of the tax revenue doing that brings in, help the UK public in no way what so ever.

there are so many examples of the above where the UK government sold us out and we just took it, then we voted to get them governments out and be replaced with exactly the same motive.

the sooner people wake up and see the UK as a business and we are it's workforce...the better.
Good post mate, Margret Thatcher comes to mind for the start of it, sold all "our" goods and chattels she did or allowed it, did a lot if damage really.

·
Premium Member
6,157 Posts

You answered your question pretty convincingly there mate.
Do you vote for the blue cnut or the red cnut? It makes zero difference because they’re both cnuts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts