UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recently switched up from nexus 300 to the 250.
Only done 3 pins so far into my v glute but the pain in that leg the days after is excruciating, like dead leg.
Is there a reason to this ? Is there a better spot to pin?
Anyone having issues with it ?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Quad is the worst place i could think of pinning, other than your eyeballs! I tried it once and it was only once lol glutes and delts are my favoured choice, but there is a fair bit of talk about test enth having pip lately, not sure if its to do with the raws from china, but try your ass mate i'm sure it'll be less problematic than your legs.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
so you went from the 300 with grapeseed oil to the 250 with MCT ? you may have a reaction to the MCT...it causes big old lumps in my arse that don't go down...so maybe you don't get on with it. possibly.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Quad is the worst place i could think of pinning, other than your eyeballs! I tried it once and it was only once lol glutes and delts are my favoured choice, but there is a fair bit of talk about test enth having pip lately, not sure if its to do with the raws from china, but try your ass mate i'm sure it'll be less problematic than your legs.
read it again...he is pinning his glute...his only reference to his quad is when he says he's getting a dead leg....

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so you went from the 300 with grapeseed oil to the 250 with MCT ? you may have a reaction to the MCT...it causes big old lumps in my arse that don't go down...so maybe you don't get on with it. possibly.
I think you are correct with a possible allergic reaction. I pinned delt today and still pain, not as bad as the v glute but still a little tender.
Only few weeks left on cycle, I'm sure I can push through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts