UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Im 30 Yrs Old, 12 Stone approx, in general good health and train hard 3 x a week and am looking at starting a cycle for the first time.

Being honest bit wary of injecting so was curious if someone could recommend a oral course for me to try.

I don't want to mess this or myself up so i would appreciate it if someone could give me a clear cycle including anything else i need to take along side it all to keep risks minimum and myself as healthy as possible.

Unless im being totally paranoid and worrying too much lol.

Thanks In Advance For Any Advice Offered

·
Banned
518 Posts
if you want to do oral only then go for anavar ,you will also need a post cycle theropy for aiding recovery ,here-

weeks 1-6 60mgs anavar per day

day after last tab start pct -nolvadex 20mgs evrey day for 4 weeks and clomid 50mgs every day for 4 weeks .

hope that helps.

·
Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
4,191 Posts
I did 500mg of test e for 12 weeks for my first cycle.

No regrets. Much better gains than running an oral only cycle imo.

If you really can't face needles then i'd do dbol at 30mg for 6/8 weeks.

PCT: Clomid - 50/50

Nolva - 20/20/20

Have some nolva spare incase you get itchy/tingly nips.

·
Banned
518 Posts
dbol will give fat/warter/high cholestrol/high blood preasure/gyno and 95% of gains will be lost after you come off ,on the other hand anavar will give real lean muscle gains without any of the above sides and gains are very keepable.

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think its more the concern of the dangers involved with injecting, im ok with needles generally but i assumed there were increased risks.

Ive heard alot about dbol and was slightly put off as its highly toxic to the liver apparently, any thoughts ? also i was worried about losing alot of the gains due to water retention etc. Or am i wrong ?

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
poker face said:
dbol will give fat/warter/high cholestrol/high blood preasure/gyno and 95% of gains will be lost after you come off ,on the other hand anavar will give real lean muscle gains without any of the above sides and gains are very keepable.
Majority of things you said there are diet related..... Gyno is a risk everyone has to take, obviously people become prepared and have meds on standby if anything does happen.

I would suggest test e 500mg a week, test only cycle should be fine for first user.. Run adex at 0.5mg E3D to cut the bloat. PCT at 100/50/50/50 clomid 40/20/20/20 Nolva, you can try shiut liek tribulus aswell along side of it, but i dont think any of that sh1t works if im honest

Make sure your diet is clean! Depending on wether your serious about going on AAS or just curious... if serious I would go for jabs, considering its safer and alot better for results. Orals... only if your curious and not sure if this is what you want to do, as its not as expensive and also the sides can be controlled easier (if any do appear). Im not an expert on orals as Ive never done one so apologise for that.

·
Banned
518 Posts
i agree on the deit thing ,as for the oral only cycle anavar is a far better choocie than dbol ,thats from personal experance ,the sides from avavar are alot less and gains are alot cleaner ,this is why anavar is more expencive than dbol

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats my biggest downfall i've always for as long as i can remember struggled with maintaining a great diet but im doing what i can to improve that and am taking supplements also. i just really wanna do a cycle for a kick start in my gains as this will motivate me better than anything else to carry on with it as its hard to keep focused when you see very slow gains.

·
Banned
518 Posts
Soul keeper said:
Im doing 40mg a day of D-bol for 4weeks as a kickstart to my Test E and Deca cycle and IMO D-bol is good!! :thumbup1:
:whistling: dbol is good for ading weight but mostly warter weight at that.

dbol 4/10

anavar 8/10

thats on real lean muscle.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,965 Posts
Just cutting in on your thread out of curiosity. I have yet to see any posts of anyone thats done there 1st cycle with before and after pics that looks like it was a success.. why are there so few reviews with posts with pics either 'before + after or even during the cycle? This to me would be far more interesting that reading the reports which may not look as good as they sound?

To add with some things I have read on various posts and forums is that T-bol is meant to be very similar to Anavar also, with similar few sides and seen as one of the safer orals. I think I read that most of the guys were using 60mg a day for 6-8 weeks... not sure how true this is but the Anavar was more used for cutting before competing.. and T-bol gave better strength gains.

I have also read that its not all about how fast you gain gain using the strongest meds, but about the safest way over a slighty longer duration.. so the heavier orals meds like D-Bol may be faster to gain the size but with more risk.

This is something you may want to reseach to find out about.

·
Banned
518 Posts
Bulk1 said:
Just cutting in on your thread out of curiosity. I have yet to see any posts of anyone thats done there 1st cycle with before and after pics that looks like it was a success.. why are there so few reviews with posts with pics either 'before + after or even during the cycle? This to me would be far more interesting that reading the reports which may not look as good as they sound?

To add with some things I have read on various posts and forums is that T-bol is meant to be very similar to Anavar also, with similar few sides and seen as one of the safer orals. I think I read that most of the guys were using 60mg a day for 6-8 weeks... not sure how true this is but the Anavar was more used for cutting before competing.. and T-bol gave better strength gains.

I have also read that its not all about how fast you gain gain using the strongest meds, but about the safest way over a slighty longer duration.. so the heavier orals meds like D-Bol may be faster to gain the size but with more risk.

This is something you may want to reseach to find out about.
thats a good post ,yes tbol is another good oral to run ,the thing is with dbol is that is gives gains too fast and the gains are just warter ,its a fact ,you cant gain say 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks ,its imposbale ,now var may give 5-7lbs gains but that will be good muscle without the sides of dbol.

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Turinabol does sound quite good to be honest and its write up is positive.

anavar seems good as i do have a little fat i would like to see gone lol but all in all i wanna

see some gains as i dont intend on making this a habit, its purely a kick start for me.

Any One Else Have Any Opinions ?

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Hi, I know everyone reacts differently, but i'm currently on Dbol stacked with Deca and have zero sides so far. Fair enough some people's bodies go haywire when there hormones are messed with but others ride it out fine with no sides what-so-ever, so dont be to alarmed even by the strongest of gear.

I like you, am basically in the same boat, it took a cycle to basically give me the strength and motivation to get back into the gym after suffering a severe spinal injury, since i have been on deca the pain in my back is almost gone except for the odd twinge, the difference in my body strength is amazing to say the least, i'd like to put my steroid use down to part medical and part vanity. I'll carry on taking deca long after my bodybuilding years are over, the pain in the joints this stuff relieves is amazing.

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
Lol ive seeen this soo many times.... "I want to use steroids once to give me a head start" or "I wanna use steroids once to give me a boost after years of training" etc etc.

Matter of a fact is, you take it once... You will almost 99% likely to take it again unless you had a very bad turning on it.

It dipresses you at times when you train naturally and realise you will never in your life gain as good and as quick as on AAS.

Everyone comes back to it eventually IMO

·
Banned
518 Posts
Synergy said:
Hi, I know everyone reacts differently, but i'm currently on Dbol stacked with Deca and have zero sides so far. Fair enough some people's bodies go haywire when there hormones are messed with but others ride it out fine with no sides what-so-ever, so dont be to alarmed even by the strongest of gear.

I like you, am basically in the same boat, it took a cycle to basically give me the strength and motivation to get back into the gym after suffering a severe spinal injury, since i have been on deca the pain in my back is almost gone except for the odd twinge, the difference in my body strength is amazing to say the least, i'd like to put my steroid use down to part medical and part vanity. I'll carry on taking deca long after my bodybuilding years are over, the pain in the joints this stuff relieves is amazing.
the problem here is that steroids dont always give side effects on cycle ,many months or years after your cycle you can see side effects ,the cycle your running is not one i would do and i know many will agree with me .deca is a 19 nor steroid and will totaly shut your hpta down meaning no testosarone for you mate ,now a man without test in his system can become very depressed,you see what am saying? you need to be replaceing the shut down natural test with a synthectic injecbale test to keep your manly ways about you .

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
poker face said:
the problem here is that steroids dont always give side effects on cycle ,many months or years after your cycle you can see side effects ,the cycle your running is not one i would do and i know many will agree with me .deca is a 19 nor steroid and will totaly shut your hpta down meaning no testosarone for you mate ,now a man without test in his system can become very depressed,you see what am saying? you need to be replaceing the shut down natural test with a synthectic injecbale test to keep your manly ways about you .
Really ? thats a new one on me, what do you suggest ? how much and when ? thx

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.