UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Under Construction
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to everyone,

i was thinking of using (methyl 1 test) or (m drol ) but have no clue how to use or how long to use it for or dosage, i have been looking around a few internet sites but can not make much sense?. i have heard you should use nolvadex after taking for your nuts, i have seen in other posts on the internet that you can make good gains from these products. please help!!

also a friend of mine has been using these in the past but has never taken anything like nolvadex only vitamins and he said he was fine. me personally id rather find out how to take properly for maximum gains

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
Problem 1 is when reading an internet forum you don't know what the guy who actually made the post knows so don't take any of it as gospel.

The products your speaking about are effectively mild steroids and so that is why your being told to use nolvadex, its not for your nuts its an estrogen blocker to limit the side effects that come along with elevating your test levels. That side effect being elevated estrogen levels too.

There is no hard and fast way to using any of these products, diffeent people will experience different results and different side effects. A lot of it is a gamble where you have to try it out and see how you react.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.