UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just signed up to this site and some very good info etc i have come across.

Im 29 just joined the gym as im fed up of looking in mirror and seeing a very skinny 5'7 70kg skelaton haha.

I have so far just been doing basic low weight exercises in the gym to get me lifting in the correct way.

If anyone has info on what sort of workout routine i should get in to for gaining some lean mass please advise? Currently looking at my diet and what i should and shouldnt be eating and how much i should be eating daily.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
12,426 Posts
Eat more to gain weight, lift more weight to gain weight. Both these things combined = Gains. Simple maths. That's the basics of it without going into silly details like some, you don't need to overcomplicate things.

Welcome BTW. :D

If you want programming advice post in the beginner section. A simple full body routine should do.

Diet advice post in the diet section. Eat more food than you need, you will gain weight.

Good luck with everything.

·
Premium Member
7,816 Posts
Eat more to gain weight, lift more weight to gain weight. Both these things combined = Gains. Simple maths. That's the basics of it without going into silly details like some, you don't need to overcomplicate things.

Welcome BTW. :D

If you want programming advice post in the beginner section. A simple full body routine should do.

Diet advice post in the diet section. Eat more food than you need, you will gain weight.

Good luck with everything.
^^^^ This.

Keep it simple, don't over complicate. Eat more than you burn, learn proper lifting form, try to increase the amount of reps, sets, then weight each month. Done.

Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.