UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Have been reading some very interesting info on here for quite some time and I have decided to join to get answers to my questions - would like to say sorry if you have heard these a million times before!

Basically, I am a dancer and while I have been at uni I have managed to put on over a stone! (not good considering I am only 5'!)

I have been really trying to lose weight in the past 5months. I am making sure that I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner - try not to have too many carbs, I dance most days, I walk about 4-5miles a day, but my weight is not shifting. I would love to say that I am toning up (knowing that muscle weighs more than fat) but that would be an excuse and a terrible lie!

Every night I do stomach/leg/arm exercises and I am eating as healthy as I have ever done but for some reason I have not lost a pound in the last 5 months.

What am i doing wrong???

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
watsonn11 said:
Hi Everyone,

Have been reading some very interesting info on here for quite some time and I have decided to join to get answers to my questions - would like to say sorry if you have heard these a million times before!

Basically, I am a dancer and while I have been at uni I have managed to put on over a stone! (not good considering I am only 5'!)

I have been really trying to lose weight in the past 5months. I am making sure that I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner - try not to have too many carbs, I dance most days, I walk about 4-5miles a day, but my weight is not shifting. I would love to say that I am toning up (knowing that muscle weighs more than fat) but that would be an excuse and a terrible lie!

Every night I do stomach/leg/arm exercises and I am eating as healthy as I have ever done but for some reason I have not lost a pound in the last 5 months.

What am i doing wrong???
This is a body building community m8 you might be better of here

http://www.swingjive.co.uk/loseweight.htm

hope this is of help

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know mate but when I worked nightclubs most of my doorstaff were bodybuilders and their advice was better than any other you will get out there. the knowledge and motivation is what I am looking for again.

thanks for your comment tho !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.