UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to the bodybuilding scene and would like information regarding steroids . im considering a course of steroids to lose fat and gain muscle could anyone point me in the right direction to the best ones to get im 21 and about17 stone . much apreciated

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
im no expert my self... however i dropped 3 stone in 3months by basically doing this religiously every day

60 mins cardio, treadmill, cross trainer.. doesnt matter about stamina fast walking on the treadnmill will do

prepare a meal plan in advance for the next day

coffee for metabolism

and tbh for me i cut out bread altogheter and i think it worked brilliantly as i was a sandwich junkie!

there are steroids outhere such as clen that aid in fat loss but at 17 stone diet and cardio is what you need buddy! after a week or 2 u will be addicted and it will no longer be seen as a chore.

lifting werights is important to as it allows u 2 burn calories even when you are out of the gym as the mmuscles are repairing!

im no expert im just sayin what worked for me gd luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.