UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined and thought i'd share my experience of this TRT journey im on and also get help / support from everyone if needed,
Long story short im taking this treatment seriously with long term aim of improving various aspects of lifestyle . Done some basic research and looked into TRT route. Last 2-3 years feel i have had lots of signs of low test including general tiredness , lack motivation / drive , concentration in workplace eg attention / learning new things , low mood levels amongst other things

Got my self Medichecks TRT and some of the basic figures were
Test 10.6 nmol/l
Free Test 0.279 nmol/l
Tried NHS route , ended up on antidepressants which was not what i wanted went straight to Dr Savage and iv opted for Test C. Only on my second week but im generally feeling better and getting my self out and about and looking forward to stuff more and im back in the gym. Eating more healthily and just keeping on top of things even something as simple as housework getting done.

Started on 100mg a week and I know I need get another check after 1 month to see whats going on but overall been a good experience

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Just joined and thought i'd share my experience of this TRT journey im on and also get help / support from everyone if needed,
Long story short im taking this treatment seriously with long term aim of improving various aspects of lifestyle . Done some basic research and looked into TRT route. Last 2-3 years feel i have had lots of signs of low test including general tiredness , lack motivation / drive , concentration in workplace eg attention / learning new things , low mood levels amongst other things

Test 10.6 nmol/l
Free Test 0.279 nmol/l
Tried NHS route , ended up on antidepressants which was not what i wanted went straight to Dr Savage and iv opted for Test C. Only on my second week but im generally feeling better and getting my self out and about and looking forward to stuff more and im back in the gym. Eating more healthily and just keeping on top of things even something as simple as housework getting done.

Started on 100mg a week and I know I need get another check after 1 month to see whats going on but overall been a good experience
The amount of people they must put on Anti-depressants when it’s actually a low Testosterone issue.

Did the right thing by taking matters into your own hands.

Have you come off the anti-depressants ??

I’m with Leger also and use Sustanon for my protocol.

What’s he charging for the Test C ??

Clean diet & lots of exercise are a must to really get the most out of your TRT.

I find the recovery time great after a workout on TRT so you can get to the gym 5-6 times a week easy.

It really does promote a more active lifestyle which is beneficial all round.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah im off the anti depressants, only took for 2 months thought they helped a little bit but knew it was not the answer. Test C was £165 for 10ml multi dose vial which at my dosage approx 10 weeks worth , you pay a separate UK based pharmacy and they send you in post,

Cant fault the service with Leger clinic, spoke to Dr Savage and confirmed all good to start after consultation, Got an email 20 mins later from the pharmacy asking for some proof ID and a payment link,

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Yeah im off the anti depressants, only took for 2 months thought they helped a little bit but knew it was not the answer. Test C was £165 for 10ml multi dose vial which at my dosage approx 10 weeks worth , you pay a separate UK based pharmacy and they send you in post,

Cant fault the service with Leger clinic, spoke to Dr Savage and confirmed all good to start after consultation, Got an email 20 mins later from the pharmacy asking for some proof ID and a payment link,
Was there a reason you went with Test C over Sustanon ??

Sustanon is by far the cheaper option.

10 weeks worth would cost you £40

I've used Sustanon from day one and it's been spot on.

Just giving you the heads up as it's quite the saving financially.

·
Registered
85 Posts

You could get yourself 5 vials for that price..

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Was there a reason you went with Test C over Sustanon ??

Sustanon is by far the cheaper option.

10 weeks worth would cost you £40

I've used Sustanon from day one and it's been spot on.

Just giving you the heads up as it's quite the saving financially.
I blast and cruise on sust. I much, much prefer it over test enth or cyp.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts

Test 10.6 nmol/l
Free Test 0.279 nmol/l

Did the Leger clinic do any of their own testing, or just go off your one Medichecks test?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts

Test 10.6 nmol/l
Free Test 0.279 nmol/l

It's absolutely mental that the NHS throw antidepressants at people with T levels which are borderline according to the BSSM. SSRIs in particularly can have permanent sexual side effects whilst pretty much noone will have permanent side effects from a trial of TRT with proper monitoring and adjustment. Meanwhile ladies can get HRT on their first appointment with their GP. I suspect its probably easier for F2M trans people to get testosterone than it is for men with low T. Bizarre and b******s situation really. Well done on taking your health seriously!

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Happy with my Medichecks one , it was a venous blood sample before 10am.
They have written to my GP to see if they will conduct blood tests which will save money.
Check the FAQ on the website they recommend Medichecks
Gotcha. I'm suprised they didn't want at least two tests done though, just in case that 10.6 was a one off. But then, i guess it's a business like any other and wants paying customers

·
Registered
71 Posts

Test 10.6 nmol/l
Free Test 0.279 nmol/l

Good call mate nhs don’t really wanna know funny they keep moving the goal post on the Normal levels 5 years ago was 8-29 now it’s 6-27 I got my sustanon 250 from chemist today am with dr savage as well just waiting on needles syringes coming tomorrow. My wife is like av got some 3ml 25g retractable needles there use them, I said no wait till mine come cause I’ll have to few for the next two weeks use bottle up. On 125 week twice week, Get loads of great advice from the lads on here it’s good forum

·
DNP on cruises crew
12,998 Posts
What's the procedure with these folks anyway, once you've had your consultations and you come to a prescription agreement, do they discharge you to your GP if your GP is willing to do all your bloods etc. without any further subscriptions needed to Leger?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the procedure with these folks anyway, once you've had your consultations and you come to a prescription agreement, do they discharge you to your GP if your GP is willing to do all your bloods etc. without any further subscriptions needed to Leger?
Its up to your GP if the want to help, as iv already been to them and they said im ok im doubtful if they will do the bloods. Leger clinic has written to my GP (with permission) to ask if they will help.
You need to pay a membership to Leger to basically be on their books and when I need more Test they will send notification to the pharmacy to send. You cant go direct to this pharmacy and ask for Test C. So basically they need word from Leger each time.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Wow 165 quid for 10ml..what a rip off

·
Ride it like you stole it
1,051 Posts
I went to see The Leger Clinic 7 years ago, I know things have changed abit now. But back then he wrote to my GP with the treatment and blood testing protocol and my GP took over everything. I get my bloods done twice a year and a 1000mg of Test Undecanoate for the price of a prescription.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts

Test 10.6 nmol/l
Free Test 0.279 nmol/l

Good stuff mate.
I've been thinking about the TRT route for a while now, (the proper way, I'm done with all the black market stuff).

From my readings a lot of you seem to have similar Free T readings as me, so I'm basically now thinking of booking am appointment with this Dr Savage, and seeing what the craic is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good stuff mate.
I've been thinking about the TRT route for a while now, (the proper way, I'm done with all the black market stuff).

From my readings a lot of you seem to have similar Free T readings as me, so I'm basically now thinking of booking am appointment with this Dr Savage, and seeing what the craic is.
Just do it mate, might seem a lot of money to get set up and going but its worth it, im starting week 3 tomorrow and im feeling better already. I actually cant wait to pin tomorrrow and get to the gym , thats my mindset at the moment

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Just do it mate, might seem a lot of money to get set up and going but its worth it, im starting week 3 tomorrow and im feeling better already. I actually cant wait to pin tomorrrow and get to the gym , thats my mindset at the moment
Done it mate, got an appointment in 3 weeks!
Bloods are already done as I've been taking a full 6 monthly panel for the last couple years so let's see what he says....

·
Registered
71 Posts
You feel your energy level a lot better ? Am two weeks in me on my 3rd injection energy libido shot up then two days later little burning sensation in nipples little but tired, might bring my bloods forward have look at them. Bought some calcium d-glucarate took two tablets weird got hot flush and palpitations for about 40 mins then went calm as **** straight after it been reading on it lowers e2 but hear it can lower T levels as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You feel your energy level a lot better ? Am two weeks in me on my 3rd injection energy libido shot up then two days later little burning sensation in nipples little but tired, might bring my bloods forward have look at them. Bought some calcium d-glucarate took two tablets weird got hot flush and palpitations for about 40 mins then went calm as **** straight after it been reading on it lowers e2 but hear it can lower T levels as well.
Im definitely feeling better and its only been 2-3 weeks, im back in gym enjoying it, im generally more active day to day going out and about. Woke up on Saturday and just felt like going out for a jog / run , even things like keeping the house tidy, doing dishes , clothes just keeping on top of things generally so i must have more energy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts