UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

New to Protein Shakes...

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  BBWarehouse 
#1 ·
I'm 5,2 I weigh 165.2 lbs, female I'm wanting to loose some weight and then become more toned. I'm wanting to buy Whey Protein... but there are so many different ones to choose from.

#3 ·
Hey poshbird. My advice would be don't get to caught up in the big brands that are far to over priced. There are decent suppliers that are cheap and equal quality. I would suggest to start out just get a nice simple whey, bulkpowders is top stuff and have used it for a while. Another company if you want to spend alittle more money would be performagen, very good company, really decent products, and they are about to release there problend protein soon, which is fantastic in taste and nutritional profile.

Anyway I hope this helps

#4 ·
ricdan said:
This is the stuff I use

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/products/impact_whey_protein

never had a problem with it. Lots of flavours to choose from. Chocolate smooth is the one I go for.

You can also buy samples. 99p each I think
I have just bought my self some of that whey protein, so I'll let you know what I think of it. ATM I have been having sci-mx instant whey and it has been very nice but a bit pricey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.