UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just getting back to lifting after a while out .Any suggestions about routines and supplements appreciated. Got the lowest body fat percentage I've had in years , ain't that big though . Want to put on lbm asap . Help appreciated

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry H just saw your reply . Only cycles I've ever done is 3 day split , 3-4 sets of 6-12 reps 2 different exercises on each body part using creatine , whey and diet. Used Dbol once and loved the effect

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
How old are mate?......Sorry to be nosy but just trying to understand why you would want to taking AAS

When you say a 3 day split you mean....Mon, Wed and Fri.....and is that 2 exercises per body part on your whole body? Or PPL

Please elaborate a bit

There are a lot more people on here who know a lot more than me......but I will help you if I can.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't mind nosiness (is that a word) , 46 now. just returned to good health , lowest BFP ever, need to put on Lean muscle weight. When I train, I train. Want to put on mass as quick as possible. want to do it healthily , I could spend my time looking through all the posts, I know there is some good stuff here.Don't really want to though, its long. I will as time goes on. Don't smoke, don't consume alcohol, focusing on good diet. Yes, I ensured I exercised all body parts over 3 days, at least two different exercises for each. I'll give more info when I can

Thanks a lot for responses. Also interested in your anti ageing whatever it is stuff :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Only know Dbol, i'm sure it was 2 weeks on and two weeks off. Diet the split , creatine and advanced whey. Things have clearly moved on. Guy I got these off was 19 and gung ho, was considering GH at the time. Not my thing. tell me more

·
Gym Addict
5,048 Posts
"cycles" = steroids on a body building world

"split" usually means training split (Upper lower, 3 day split etc)

you really shouldn't be using AAS at this stage, no-one does 2 days on / off with steroids. No logic to it, only down side

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"cycles" = steroids on a body building world

"split" usually means training split (Upper lower, 3 day split etc)

you really shouldn't be using AAS at this stage, no-one does 2 days on / off with steroids. No logic to it, only down side
Thanks for cycle split info . 2 weeks on Dbol and 2 off ? Maybe I'm wrong it was some time ago . And, why not AAS now ? If it increases recovery time , strength , bulk etc ?? Why not

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.