UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all being new to all this i have been going to the gym now for less than 6 months.I have managed to lose 4 stone as i was over weight and i have still a bit more fat to lose.I am wanting to build lean muscle and then bulk out.I have seen a personel trainer at the gym.Who has get me a number of spit work outs.For example bench press i am doing 15 reps and between 3 and 4 sets.I have noticed i am getting stronger.I have a good diet plenty of high protein foods no drink or fatty foods.I use promax extreme.And been i have been advised to buy some progain and only take half the dose as may not been having enough of carbs.I also take vitamins.

I would be pleased for any advise

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude..

Ok what are your goals here??

You say your diet is spot on, we here alot of this this, TBH what you think is a spot on diet to you, is probably not a good one at all.

Post up your diet dude so we can take a look??

Training wise there are all sorts of things, id stick to compound excersises like Bench, Deadlifts, Squats, Pressing movements for shoulders, etc. Have a look in the subsection of the forum for some training guides loads of info there.

Geo

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My diet is.Monday Breakfast Gluten free porridge with skimmed milk.dried fruit,almonds

midmorning protein shake.Lunch fresh tuna steak,cottage cheese,spinach and a protein shake.Mid afternoon banana protein shake.Evening meal chicken breast and steamed veg.Later on cottage cheese and protein shake.I have the same breakfast every day and lunch is about the same som times steak instead of tuna or turkey breast

Evening meals are,Jacket spud with cottage cheese,spag bowl made with turkey mince.Home made currys with brown rice,salmon fillet with steamed veg.turkey casserole.My goal is to be lean of fat then i can begin to bulk out

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My menu

6am Gluten free porridge with dried fruit and almonds

10am protein shake with flaxseed oil

12-30pm fresh tuna steak with cottage cheese and spinach and protein shake

2pm banana

4pm gluten free crispbreads with cottage cheese

5-30pm chicken breast or turkey with steamed veg or jacket spud

7pm protein shake and cottage cheese.

I have the same lunch and breakfast every day.Evening meals change for Steak with veg or casseroles.

I am still over weight so trying to loose fat and build the lean muscle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.