UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.maximumsports-nutrition.com
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just a quick welcome thread to say hello to the Uk-m members.

Im looking forward to getting involved in some threads, good luck to anyone competing in the Kent show today.

Max :thumb:

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Khaos, backs looking wide. See your sponsored by MF, a friend of mine, Neil Smithers is sponsored by Muscle Fury too, were both 4 wks out from Leeds.

Max

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
Maximum sports said:
Cheers Khaos, backs looking wide. See your sponsored by MF, a friend of mine, Neil Smithers is sponsored by Muscle Fury too, were both 4 wks out from Leeds.

Max
I'm not sponsored by Muscle Fury, wish i was (hint hint) :D , i'm just about to try some of their products and put my findings in my journal:cool:

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Rasberry Whey is a sure winner mate, im not a fan of the Banoffee flavour but could live off rasberry. Ive stocked it in the shop before but i think its more for the customer in the know than the high street.

good luck mate.

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Stew,

@ Khaos, cant reply on the wall yet mate, too new. Ill drop you a Pm when my post count comes up, just waiting for confirmation as we have asked for our store, maximum sports nutrition to become a sponsor. Could give you some details of Mf.

Max.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.