UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

thought i might introduce myself. Been hanging around this board for a while soaking up info and putting it into practice.. made some nice gains :D

Been going gym for a while, pretty much 4 years. Crap training to begin with, also concentrated on cardio for the most part of two and a half years. Got quite ill this time last year and lost a good stone and a half, took a about 6 months to fully recover from it. Would say I naturally carry little fat and have to eat very big in order to put on weight but in the past 4 month put back on a stone. Currently sitting at 11.5 stone at 5 11 at about 8% fat soo still a skinny runt HA!

Audacity

·
Newbie Trainer
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Grafter!

Popa bear thanks for the welcome. I train on mon, wed and sat. Just following 5x5 routine, working compound lifts no real isolation work. If you count cardio as training I go on a run once or twice a week aswell but keeping it to a minimum as I want to gain some weight.

How about you??

·
hard core weight training
16 Posts
I train 5days mon 2 fri i don't do much cardio

always go heavy on the weights try and push as many reps as i can

i train dif muscles on dif days eg: legs on monday arms tue back wed shoulders on thursday and finish with chest on friday. i do go swimming with the misses and kids got to keep them fit too.. lol:)

·
Newbie Trainer
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh my swimming sucks.

I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things again, I believe when i got ill it had an effect on not just my weight but my hormones as I didn't feel right for about 5 or 6 months. I ended up getting mumps.. which has the fun ability to make places with glands swell, lets just say it didn't stick to swelling my face. Is funny when i talk about it now but i swear to god that i ended up passing out trying to pee!!

·
Newbie Trainer
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i start uni in october and I've heard some good stuff about the sports facilities they have there so hopefully will be able to take it to the next level.

Just working on getting my diet down to a t.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.