UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oryt chaps

anyone else ran a similar cycle to this before? ive ran eq and tren but never together, and never deca at all.

the below dosages are per week

600mg test e

300mg deca

300mg tren e

1g eq

im hoping that the eq will improve my appetite whilst on tren mostly

aims for cycle is a nice lean bulk, been out of the game for a long long while as i traded the gym for standing in kitchens all weekend talking sh!t, i have probably visited 90% of kitchens in the north west :lol:

thanks in advance x

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
My next blast will be test 600mg, eq 600mg, tren e 600mg . Maybe an oral but not picked yet , I'm like you with the eq, if it gives me nothing apart from a bigger appetite then I will be happy

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
2g cycle to start back?

oryt chaps

anyone else ran a similar cycle to this before? ive ran eq and tren but never together, and never deca at all.

600mg test e

300mg deca

300mg tren e

1g eq

aims for cycle is a nice lean bulk, been out of the game for a long long while as i traded the gym for standing in kitchens all weekend talking sh!t, i have probably visited 90% of kitchens in the north west :lol:

thanks in advance x

·
Premium Member
14,277 Posts
oryt chaps

600mg test e

300mg deca

300mg tren e

1g eq

thanks in advance x
What's wrong with the kitchens ? :thumb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.