UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
32 - 6ft 2 - 10% body fat.

functional movement training focusing on legs 3 days a week.

Weight training 3 days a week. Arms Tuesday, chest Thursday and back Saturday.

Versiclimber fitness training 3 days a week.

I don't touch sugar at all and have eaten very low carbs for the last year. Once a week a little at most. 3 large meals a day with meat/fish and veg with a fruit snack and a nut snack spread out through the day. I know low carb/calorie I won't put on big mass.

Sugar free protein shake post training.

supplements - every 2 months I have a IV B12 and vitamin shot.

daily D3, B12, omega 3, tudca tablets - also daily VSL#3 probiotic sachet (amazing probiotic)

3 litres of glass bottled water per day.

Sleep - average 7 hours per day.

I have 2 cycles during the last 10 years - didn't train that well and the diet wasn't great. I was on 4000 cals a day. I put on a lot of weight but it wasn't good quality. A lot of water. I haven't done one for 4 years.

I have spent a year getting my gut and organ health as good as they can be. Feel healthy. I have got my body fat down to just under 10 from 18.

I want to put on some nice lean gains keeping my diet and routine similar to it is now.

this cycle is going to be fairly light on dosage.

please let me know thoughts or comment.

100 mg omega labs test e per week split into 2 jabs - weeks 1-12

Tbol (top quality) 20mg per day weeks 1-6

Omega labs Winstrol depot 50mg every other day weeks 8-12

Proviron 25mg per day weeks 1-12

Anti oestrogen half a tab every other day weeks 2-16

250 iu HCG every other day weeks 1-12

500 iu HCG per day weeks 12-14

Nolvedex weeks 14-18

NAC weeks 1-12

was thinking some mk677 but I don't know enough about it.

Please comment

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
I'm all for the less is more school of thought I used to Run doses way too high but now realised I can gain just as well with less sides on low doses....... BUT......

100mg test per week will be roughly what your producing naturally! This needs to be upped to 250mg per week to make it worthwhile.

anti E is not really required at 250mg test let alone 100mg of test!

whats the point of the proviron with such low dose test? I don't see the need for it especially when your running other orals.

20mg tbol is very low dose wise and you won't get much from it! Bump to 30mg absolute minimum (I would go with 50mg personally).

winstrol dose looks good

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm all for the less is more school of thought I used to Run doses way too high but now realised I can gain just as well with less sides on low doses....... BUT......

100mg test per week will be roughly what your producing naturally! This needs to be upped to 250mg per week to make it worthwhile.

anti E is not really required at 250mg test let alone 100mg of test!

whats the point of the proviron with such low dose test? I don't see the need for it especially when your running other orals.

20mg tbol is very low dose wise and you won't get much from it! Bump to 30mg absolute minimum (I would go with 50mg personally).

winstrol dose looks good
Thanks for your feedback - the test was really there for the shut down during the tbol and winstrol. Just a normal dose being maintained whilst on the winstrol jabs and tbol.

I am quite liver protective being the main reason for the low dose of tbol.

I get back acne badly on my previous cycles - I am told anti oestrogen can help prevent it. Perhaps I drop the anti oestrogen and just use proviron? Proviron helps with any aromatisation I believe

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
There's a low dose cycle, and then a pointlessly low dose cycle. This is the latter.

Up the test to 300mg a week and double the tbol. I don't see the value of 25mg of proviron personally. That would still be a low dose cycle in my opinion but you should notice something from it.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Thanks for your feedback - the test was really there for the shut down during the tbol and winstrol. Just a normal dose being maintained whilst on the winstrol jabs and tbol.

I am quite liver protective being the main reason for the low dose of tbol.

I get back acne badly on my previous cycles - I am told anti oestrogen can help prevent it. Perhaps I drop the anti oestrogen and just use proviron? Proviron helps with any aromatisation I believe
I think the cycle is pointless the way you have it. Your going to shut yourself down for 12 weeks for minimal results! You 100% don't need an AI for such a cycle. If you up the test to 250mg then you could use the proviron if you wish but 25mg is a fairly low dose Also so not sure how much it's going to do. Your no going to get aromatisation from a TRT dose of test (100mg) and even at 250mg aromatisation shouldn't be an issue unless you are super gyno prone. Tbol doesn't aromatise either.

Trebling that dose of tbol isn't going to cause you liver issues let alone using that low a dose. The NAC is not required also IMO. Do you have an underlying liver problem that your concerned about?

What were you previous cycles that caused Acne out of interest?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the cycle is pointless the way you have it. Your going to shut yourself down for 12 weeks for minimal results! You 100% don't need an AI for such a cycle. If you up the test to 250mg then you could use the proviron if you wish but 25mg is a fairly low dose Also so not sure how much it's going to do. Your no going to get aromatisation from a TRT dose of test (100mg) and even at 250mg aromatisation shouldn't be an issue unless you are super gyno prone. Tbol doesn't aromatise either.

Trebling that dose of tbol isn't going to cause you liver issues let alone using that low a dose. The NAC is not required also IMO. Do you have an underlying liver problem that your concerned about?

What were you previous cycles that caused Acne out of interest?
I really appreciate the advice on this - I have a history of raised liver enzymes ALT and AST. One 70 one around 150 - they are not horrendous but it isn't great. I took accutane when I was 17 and they think that might have knocked it out of balance. I did used to binge drink too. The low doses is just to be extra cautious. But from what Iv read the tbol, winstrol test etc at the right doses are safer than binge drinking.

I will up my test e dose to 200mg per week.
40mg of tbol and 50 of proviron. I will keep the anti oestrogen on hand just in case - it was more for acne control.

I will do liver function blood tests every 4 weeks to check levels.

Cycle one - 500mg test e per week, primobolan 600mg per week.

cycle two - test prop eod (loved it but acne bad) - Pfizer hgh 4 iu's per day 3 months, winstrol depot 50mg eod.

thanks mate

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
I really appreciate the advice on this - I have a history of raised liver enzymes ALT and AST. One 70 one around 150 - they are not horrendous but it isn't great. I took accutane when I was 17 and they think that might have knocked it out of balance. I did used to binge drink too. The low doses is just to be extra cautious. But from what Iv read the tbol, winstrol test etc at the right doses are safer than binge drinking.

I will up my test e dose to 200mg per week.
40mg of tbol and 50 of proviron. I will keep the anti oestrogen on hand just in case - it was more for acne control.

I will do liver function blood tests every 4 weeks to check levels.

Cycle one - 500mg test e per week, primobolan 600mg per week.

cycle two - test prop eod (loved it but acne bad) - Pfizer hgh 4 iu's per day 3 months, winstrol depot 50mg eod.

thanks mate
You may want to point the finger at the Winny for the acne mate. Test is test so if you had no ache problem with the 1St cycle then its more than likely the Winny that caused the acne on the 2nd cycle. I have a friend who had acne issues on Winny.

upping the test to 200mg is a good shout but 250mg would be a better dose IMO

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Glass bottled water will give less gains than plastic bottled. I'd consider switching

32 - 6ft 2 - 10% body fat.

functional movement training focusing on legs 3 days a week.

Weight training 3 days a week. Arms Tuesday, chest Thursday and back Saturday.

Versiclimber fitness training 3 days a week.

I don't touch sugar at all and have eaten very low carbs for the last year. Once a week a little at most. 3 large meals a day with meat/fish and veg with a fruit snack and a nut snack spread out through the day. I know low carb/calorie I won't put on big mass.

Sugar free protein shake post training.

supplements - every 2 months I have a IV B12 and vitamin shot.

daily D3, B12, omega 3, tudca tablets - also daily VSL#3 probiotic sachet (amazing probiotic)

3 litres of glass bottled water per day.

Sleep - average 7 hours per day.

I have 2 cycles during the last 10 years - didn't train that well and the diet wasn't great. I was on 4000 cals a day. I put on a lot of weight but it wasn't good quality. A lot of water. I haven't done one for 4 years.

I have spent a year getting my gut and organ health as good as they can be. Feel healthy. I have got my body fat down to just under 10 from 18.

I want to put on some nice lean gains keeping my diet and routine similar to it is now.

this cycle is going to be fairly light on dosage.

please let me know thoughts or comment.

100 mg omega labs test e per week split into 2 jabs - weeks 1-12

Tbol (top quality) 20mg per day weeks 1-6

Omega labs Winstrol depot 50mg every other day weeks 8-12

Proviron 25mg per day weeks 1-12

Anti oestrogen half a tab every other day weeks 2-16

250 iu HCG every other day weeks 1-12

500 iu HCG per day weeks 12-14

Nolvedex weeks 14-18

NAC weeks 1-12

was thinking some mk677 but I don't know enough about it.

Please comment

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.