UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a new cycle, either test E or sus, not gonna go mad with the dose, will run adex along side it, and pct at the end, what orals could I take at the start to kick start the cycle, the Aim of the cycle is for mass.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I did dbol for 3-4 weeks and felt great on it. Was planning 6 weeks and then it had a really negative effect on my appetite. So dbol if it doesn't affect your appetite. @swole troll has a good post on how to minimize the negatives of dbol which I shall be trying next time though

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
For a first cycle i would recommend;

Testosterone cypionate - 500mg per week, pinned once a week (8 day half life)
Aromasin - 12.5mg, one every 2 - 3 days

I recommend using aromasin over adex since it has a shorter half life, if you mess up the dose then your e2 levels will return much quicker than if you take too much adex.

You might not need to control e2 with an AI at all tbh since everyone is different.

Get familiar with the signs of low or high e2, controlling that is the hardest part of a cycle imo.

Ideally get bloods done before starting and during to check your levels.

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,557 Posts
I recommend using aromasin over adex since it has a shorter half life, if you mess up the dose then your e2 levels will return much quicker than if you take too much adex.
Vice versa bud 👍
OP. I wouldn’t run any AI unless you have unwanted symptoms of raised E2.
I’d run Dbol at 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For a first cycle i would recommend;

Testosterone cypionate - 500mg per week, pinned once a week (8 day half life)
Aromasin - 12.5mg, one every 2 - 3 days

You might not need to control e2 with an AI at all tbh since everyone is different.

Get familiar with the signs of low or high e2, controlling that is the hardest part of a cycle imo.

Ideally get bloods done before starting and during to check your levels.
It's not my first cycle bud ;), it's just a new one I've posted for the last two years saying I'm gonna juice again but then pulled out at the last minute, the hypothetical stack at the moment is sus 250 1ml every 5 days, was thinking tbol to kick it off low dose, adex for ai,thinking of running it 16 weeks then pct, was thinking of taking mk677 the last 4 weeks but I read swoll troll thread and now having second thoughts etc, I have not used anything for 2-3 years so gonna start with low dosage etc.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Thanks mate, what dosage did you run I want to run a low dosage cycle and then increase if needed rather than jumping in the deep end etc.
25mg anavar + 20mg tbol, got a bodyweight of 110+kg and I see and feel a difference. Max dosage I would do is 37,5mg anavar and 40mg tbol. (which nets you 542,5mg steroids total per week. so a lot). Started with 12,5mg and 10mg tbol.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Pretty much as stated above mate, 500mg test with 30mg legit dbol and your good for adding size, you can run up to 60mg if you really want but at 30mg you could run it for longer with less sides, 8 weeks would be ideal, i would keep an ai like adex on hand just in case as dbol does raise e2 quickly, you could run proviron along with this at 50mg a day throughout as it'll aid with less conversion and free up more test and also aid sex drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts