500 mgs

400 mgs

30 mgs/day

0.5 mgs/day

500 mgs

400 mgs

500 mgs

500 mgs

then pct clomid for 25 days from last jab.

this will be my fourth cycle.

1st cycle 4 yr ago

2nd cycle 3 yr ago

3rd cycle 7-8 month ago (hgh only)

any input would be great so i can mod if needed.

thanks

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Haven't heard of Testex 350 before, is it a typo or 350mg Cyp per 2ml? :confused1:

Also why are you only running Adex for 5 weeks mate? And why are you waiting so long to start PCT?

What PCT are you running btw?

EDIT* Or do you mean you are running Clomid, starting right after your last shot for 25 days? - Still confuses me..

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i hadnt heard of it either. my source said its like sus250(250mg/ml) but it has 350mg/ml test in it instead??

was just gonna run clomid for pct (just to bring my balls back and raise my levels)

i was told to run it from last jab?

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
bil3777 said:
yeah i hadnt heard of it either. my source said its like sus250(250mg/ml) but it has 350mg/ml test in it instead??

was just gonna run clomid for pct (just to bring my balls back and raise my levels)

i was told to run it from last jab?
Mate, did your source tell you that too? He's talking out of his ar$se!

Did you run PCT with your previous cycles?

PS. You're going to need allot more than Clomid for PCT with that cycle. I would run HCG throughout too.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Where to start......... OK, the length of the cycle is a little to short.

Your'e going to stop taking the deca as it's just started kicking in.

Test cyp is also a long ester and imo should be run 10wks minimum at that dose.

Adex is total overkill, thats far too much and why only 5 wks and not throught the cycle.

PCT of clomid for 25 days is totally inadequate, if thats what you mean.

How long after last shot are you going to wait to start PCT, or is that the 25 days that you refer to?

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to be honest mate my previous cycles (apart from hgh) i was just starting out with no idea and just dived straight in. i must admit i had no probs tho. but now being a bit wiser i want to do it properly thats why im asking. the first two cycles i did were 10 weeks of 250mg sus and 400mg p/w with 25mg d-bol (first 6 weeks)!!!

few spots and wanted to kill everyone but other than that, no probs?

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
bil3777 said:
the first two cycles i did were 10 weeks of 250mg sus and 400mg p/w with 25mg d-bol (first 6 weeks)!!!
You lucky you weren't playing with higher doses then. I'm suprised you had no later ill effects on that dose..

You need to do some research before running this new cycle mate. You could shut yourself down good and proper.

I've never heard of Test Cyp 350mg/ml /2ml either.. What brand did he say it was? - This guy sounds really dodgy to me.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Organon is Pharma gear. As far as i'm aware they don't do Cyp 350mg/ml /2ml - I may be wrong though.

If it's your source that has been giving you the cycle/PCT info he's a dangerous idiot and more than likely selling fake gear too. He doesn't sound like the type of guy to be selling the real McCoy pharma stuff to me..

bil3777 said:
well what would you (or anyone else in the know) suggest????

the reason im not running longer is im going away for christmas.
IMO, Scrap the cycle, spend the next couple of months reading through this forum and asking question, find a new source and start a more realistic cycle in the New Year mate.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
I think you should maybe take a step back and have a rethink.

Honestly mate your cycle and PCT need serious work.

Like sylar said, research mate.

This imo can be treated as your 1st cycle, youv'e got a chance to do it right and do it well. That means learning about the steriods and PCT meds you are going to be using, PCT start times for different drugs and what makes a good PCT.

Have a read, check out some 1st cycles read hackskii's PCT sticky, anything your not sure on just ask.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
IMO you should do this.

Testex - 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks

dbol - 30mg for 4 weeks

14 days after your last shot of test start pct

100mg clom for 14 days then 40 mg of clomid for 14 days.

leave the deca out as you dont seem to have much experience at all. If you are adament on running it run it at 300-400mg weeks 1-10 and run the test for 12 weeks.

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what it is the bloke who telling me how to cycle it and advising me on pct is the middle man. he's just getting it me from another source(a reputable 1 tho) i think he's just doing me a favour getting it but giving me his own (Sh1T) advise on taking it. do you think its ok to run this, well A cycle like this when i rethink one, and pct two weeks from finishing it???

i know i sound dumb but my brain is fizzing now????

·
currently bulking
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hilly2008 said:
IMO you should do this.

Testex - 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks

dbol - 30mg for 4 weeks

14 days after your last shot of test start pct

100mg clom for 14 days then 40 mg of clomid for 14 days.

leave the deca out as you dont seem to have much experience at all. If you are adament on running it run it at 300-400mg weeks 1-10 and run the test for 12 weeks.
Just a quick question? why the 14 day wait from last jab to start clomid??

is there a reason for this??

thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts