UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been 10 weeks off cycle now and starting new one what do you guys think should i up tren dose or up test also will this cycle work well

wk 1-11 test 500 mg a week 1250 first week

wk 4-9 tri tren 200 mg a week

wk 8-13 anavar 60 mg a day

wk 2-13 hcg 500 iu twice a week

ive been running hgh at 3-4 iu 5 days a week for 5 months aswell will continue this till pct is over that will be 8 months hgh cycle then

im about 11% bf hoping to get single digits lost about 6-7 % bf so far what do you reckon should i up the test and tren ??

ps if i run th hgh higher than 4 iu i cant handle sides this is my first time running tren

·
Newbie Trainer
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kadath said:
I don't understand the Tren only in the middle....why don't u take it from the start?

Anyway I love short cycle...less time to wait for the next one.... :) )))
because i only want to run the tren for 5 weeks and it shuts you down bad so wont it be better to take later and im off on hols in wk 3 so if i do suffer bad sides from the tren id rather do it after holiday do you think 200mg is enough

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
rhysboy7 said:
ive been 10 weeks off cycle now and starting new one what do you guys think should i up tren dose or up test also will this cycle work well

wk 1-11 test 500 mg a week 1250 first week

wk 4-9 tri tren 200 mg a week

wk 8-13 anavar 60 mg a day

wk 2-13 hcg 500 iu twice a week

ive been running hgh at 3-4 iu 5 days a week for 5 months aswell will continue this till pct is over that will be 8 months hgh cycle then

im about 11% bf hoping to get single digits lost about 6-7 % bf so far what do you reckon should i up the test and tren ??

ps if i run th hgh higher than 4 iu i cant handle sides this is my first time running tren
rhysboy7 said:
anybody ?
Give us all a chance :lol: , you only waited 7 mins and it is bank holiday sunday mate :) .

Looks ok if thats what you think you need to make gains.

I'd run the hCG at 1000iu per week though, def works better and you aren't wasting any due to it being bi-phasal.

I'd run the var personally at 100mg ED minimum.

Why the frontload? iv'e tried it with a few diff meds and never made any difference, could just be me though.

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
mars1960 said:
Give us all a chance :lol: , you only waited 7 mins and it is bank holiday sunday mate :) .

I'd run the hCG at 1000iu per week though, def works better and you aren't wasting any due to it being bi-phasal.

Why the frontload? iv'e tried it with a few diff meds and never made any difference, could just be me though.
I agree, rather extend it with another week of test. :)

·
Newbie Trainer
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mars1960 said:

do you meen 1 shot of 1000 iu once a week ? i was going to do 2 500 iu which is 1000 iu a week

i cant afford to run th var higher than 60 mg or should i run it 100mg for last 3 weeks instead of 5

the frontload works for me and i got spare test lying round

do you think 200 mg of tritren is ok or should i up it a bit

·
Gym Addict
109 Posts
rhysboy7 said:
because i only want to run the tren for 5 weeks and it shuts you down bad so wont it be better to take later and im off on hols in wk 3 so if i do suffer bad sides from the tren id rather do it after holiday do you think 200mg is enough
It shuts you down but with test you will not feel the problem...if you suffer form the sides of tren why don't you try a short one (tren ace).

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
rhysboy7 said:
do you meen 1 shot of 1000 iu once a week ? i was going to do 2 500 iu which is 1000 iu a week

i cant afford to run th var higher than 60 mg or should i run it 100mg for last 3 weeks instead of 5

the frontload works for me and i got spare test lying round

do you think 200 mg of tritren is ok or should i up it a bit
Yes, one shot of 1000iu a week.

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
why make it so complicated

weeks 1-12 test (preferd doseage)

weeks 1- 10 tren enth (preferd doseage) stopping tren 2 weeks before test

weeks 1-6(can run tghrought cycle if you want) anavar 100mg ed/ or test prop start is even better if you have the cash

hcg 1000iu a week (split into two 500iu doseages if you would prefer)

i would think about running adex at 0.5mg e3d from week 3 onwards increase doseage if you need and have letro on han if your gyno prone! adex will make recovery easier and has plenty of other benfits

·
Newbie Trainer
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mattchew100 said:
why make it so complicated

weeks 1-12 test (preferd doseage)

weeks 1- 10 tren enth (preferd doseage) stopping tren 2 weeks before test

weeks 1-6(can run tghrought cycle if you want) anavar 100mg ed/ or test prop start is even better if you have the cash

hcg 1000iu a week (split into two 500iu doseages if you would prefer)

i would think about running adex at 0.5mg e3d from week 3 onwards increase doseage if you need and have letro on han if your gyno prone! adex will make recovery easier and has plenty of other benfits
started the course today

test 750mg wk 1-10

tri tren 200mg wk wk 1-6

var 60 mg day wk 1-6

mast prop wk 7-10

adex 0.5 twice weekly

hgh 4 iu 5 days on 2 off

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.