UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
:D
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have updated in like a month, really sorry.

Been feely like sh*t. Had no energy, a constant headache all the time and been throwing up loads.

But i'm back now :)

Feeling alot better now, so decided to make an update at last.

Today was my very last chemo session which was up in poole(so happy :D :bounce:). Had a quick bleomycin injection.

On the 7th of september i will be going up to southhampton to have a C.T scan and will get told if i'm in the clear or not.

If the chemo hasn't got rid of the cancer i will have to have another operation to remove it :( .

So yeah, i'm back now and if anyone has any questions i'll try my best to answer them :thumb: xxxxxx

·
rebuild in progress 2014
316 Posts
Nice to hear your doing fine, your an inspiration to alot of people in the way you've got a positive attitude. Keep your chin up and hope your scan goes well good luck.

:beer:

·
Newbie Trainer
123 Posts
I wish the best of luck to you, my uncle had throat cancer last year, it was a sad time but luckily his chemo was successful and he was given the all clear early this year after spending all of x mas in the hospital, he still got some damaged nerves in his neck but he's just happy to be back on his feet and healthy, hope your chemo worked out and you get the all clear

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.