UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All needle exchanges i know only give out a maximum of 20 blue needles at a time, however is there any places anybody knows in Kent where you can simply go in and get as much as you like?

my mate gets it by the carrier bag full to the brim, but he simply wont tell me. can anybody help?

many thanks

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
The needle exhchange i went to after i took my first box dirty needles/syringes back just went;

"Right, how many do you want and how many swobs".

I was like :| wow, wasn't expecting that lol.

Maybe another colleague there will be different?

Btw, why would you want more...? can't be that much of a hastle to get needles again every 10, 20 weeks?

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
deeppurple said:
All needle exchanges i know only give out a maximum of 20 blue needles at a time, however is there any places anybody knows in Kent where you can simply go in and get as much as you like?

my mate gets it by the carrier bag full to the brim, but he simply wont tell me. can anybody help?

many thanks
not much of a mate is he bro,wont he even give you some .

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
you need to take back plenty of used needles and barrells. remember it's a needle 'exchange'. if you bring the old ones back they tend to give you more. i get 100 barrells, 100 blues and 100 slin pins each time i go. and as many condoms as i want lol!

·
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LittleChris said:
How about paying for them FFS?
how about not if they are free mr keyboard warrior?

if you could get a ps3 for free instead of paying wonga for it, what would you do? obviously, you'd take the free one, then we could all write a bellend comment like you just did:)

·
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
coflex said:
you need to take back plenty of used needles and barrells. remember it's a needle 'exchange'. if you bring the old ones back they tend to give you more. i get 100 barrells, 100 blues and 100 slin pins each time i go. and as many condoms as i want lol!
tried mate. the rule is 20 max, AND you have to return your old ones in the small sharps bin they provide!

just an invonvenience going out of the way offen due to at the moment im flat out. id just like to go somewhere where i can get a few hundred and be sorted for some time :thumb: must be somewhere in kent!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
These places are usually quite good. Perhaps use the 20 they give you and pop back for more. Generally reasonable people and not too judgemental etc... :)

EDIT - Sorry, just seen above. not sure they will give you that many...!

·
Newbie Trainer
96 Posts
I find with needle exchanges it depends on what the core philosophy of the exchange is. Some will give a limited supply as they want to 'engage' with service users to build up a 'relationship' so they can offer at some point a service aimed at getting someone off whatever substance the person is using. I live in London and prefer either to buy my needles etc off the net or use pharmacy based exchanges where you can get a needle pack over the chemist's counter. Don't know if the pharmacy service is available in Kent but you could come to London for a day visit 5 pharmacies in central London get what you want and do a bit of sight seeing. That said buying online isn't expensive in the great scheme of things and you get exactly what you want.

·
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Khaos said:
tell them you need a large amount and a big sharps bin because you have have few friends who use gear but wont go to the exchange and you just want them to be safe......
tried that mate, they wouldnt do it.

also tried what djmacka said. they wont budge!

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Have a look on ther internet and find your local proper needle exchange. The pharmacies in my area only give out packs of 20, the full needle exchange once you've come back with returns will let you have what you want. Was totting up how many blues/greens I wanted when they just sai" box of each do ya?" Also give me 100 slins too.

I buy barrels because the ones they give out are 2ml and crap, I prefer the screw in ones. Might as well get stuff from the needle exchange as you still have to go there to dispose of the needles anyhow.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.