UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gym Addict
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,

Im doing a project at college so im gonna do it on Bodybuilding..

It can be anything from doing research to planning to a concept.. much limitless to what i can do it on.

Just wondering if any one has any ideas on what i could do ? any one got any juicy ideas to help start it off?

Im acutally doing a ONC in Electronics/Engineering and was ofcourse doing something work related but due to some work problems ( may have seen in a prev thread ) im doing somthing totally differnt!

Any idea's id love you LONG time! :innocent:

·
Ex-mod
4,744 Posts
Does it need to be Electronics/Engineering related then? If so what about some sort of grip pressure sensor device?

Or what about sensor that can detect electrical activity levels in a muscle? You could then position the device over say the quadriceps and then do various leg exercises and measure the activity in the various muscles. Would be a good test to see if the old saying about wide stance etc. really do hit the quads differently.

Daz

·
Gym Addict
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.Any ideas is very much apperiated!

The project was ideally meant to be work related but thats a no no but for any one's infomation i work in a hosptial as a medical engineer.

So what comes next is my biggest interest..Bodybuilding!! So.. i thought there might..MIGHT be a possibilty i could do a project on it.

I could do a project on for example me aiming to compete in 2010. Then going through what i would need to do ie talk to Pro A and Nutristionlist B to get to Point X.

Its just having a start / finish point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts