UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been off cycle for about 8 weeks now,after a proper pct, but i have came over all emotional over the silliest of things, watching the x-factor and have been close to tears when some of the contestants get through, can't wait to start some gear again,no wonder the missus is all over the place and unpredictable:lol:

Does anyone else suffer the same affliction or am i just a soft lad? :rolleyes:

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't wait to recover,not usually very emotional at all,been my first course for 10 years,used to being an unemotional grumpy cvnt! I need help fast,starting to have meaningful conversations with the missus:cursing:

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
neil-gsi said:
Can't wait to recover,not usually very emotional at all,been my first course for 10 years,used to being an unemotional grumpy cvnt! I need help fast,starting to have meaningful conversations with the missus :cursing:
Woah, fuc.k that. I'd put some emergency test in now!!!

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
I am emotional on or off cycle.. i shed a tear on deal or no deal once when the pregnant girl had either 100k or 10p and won, but it don't make me a pussy

I also recan i could choke a deer out with my bear hands, so that counteracts it

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
StephenC said:
I've already told ya mate, there's a very simple solution to your problem.....

Stay on :lol:
I know,just wanted my back acne to die down and let my organs recover a bit, but i need to go back on before i end up getting periods and talking for hours about nothing in particular:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.