UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i've been looking around the internet and seen quite a lot of 'legal steroids' and was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between them and legal steroids (besides the obvious ones legal ones not) and do they really give big gains as the websites promise. also i've came across something called cybergenics has anyone used this? sorry for all the questions at once!

cheers

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
drake23 said:
hi i've been looking around the internet and seen quite a lot of 'legal steroids' and was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between them and legal steroids (besides the obvious ones legal ones not) and do they really give big gains as the websites promise. also i've came across something called cybergenics has anyone used this? sorry for all the questions at once!

cheers
They will do nothing for you, if it says legal steroids, then it's probably a tub of vitamins, don't get taken in by it, it's just one big rip off.

·
Newbie Trainer
132 Posts
A waste of money..... I remember Reg Parks, stated many years ago that there is no legislation on Vitamins or so called legal steroids, so their can say what they want and dont have to prove it basically.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I tried Hemabolin and also gave a tub to my mate on here to try.

I made some gains but to be honest though I'm not sure how much was from altering my diet and how much was from the hemabolin.

Before I started on it my diet was ok but not great.

But once I started the hemabolin it spurred me on to sort my diet out 100% and train really hard.

So yes I made some good gains, but like I said I'd also changed my diet and was training harder. In retrospect even if it physically did nothing for me it did alter my attitude to training and diet so I would say I benefited from it.

I bust some ribs a couple of years ago and the gym just took a back seat for me, I kept promising myself to get back into it but couldn't really get motivated until I got given some hemabolin to try from the supplements guy I use.

So it kick started me, but in a perfect world I'd have just started training again with my diet and regime 100% for a few months then just started a normal cycle with something from under the counter - but I'm far from perfect and I needed something to spur me on.

I can say compared to the proper juice they come a poor second.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
'Legal steroids' are steroids. Things like superdrol and epistane are steroids but are classed as legal for some reason. Superdrol seems harsh from what ive read but quite strong but TBH why risk it when you know what your getting with more conventional steroids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts