UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined the forum around two months ago, and have constantly read thread upon thread for information which has helped a lot.

I am considering dbol, but am unsure what other supplements to take with it to keep me healthy. Numerous ones have been mentioned on the site, but mean nothing to me, and I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

I am 28, 5ft 10", 65.1kgs. I have been training for just over a year now with minimal results. I have tried numerous supplements such as whey, norateen heavyweight, creatine, protein shakes and bars. I eat like a horse, though I am not confident its a great diet as it ranges from one day being healthy to the next on takeaways and fast food all day!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am completely lost on amounts I need to take daily and so on?

Cheers.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
shirleyval said:
I joined the forum around two months ago, and have constantly read thread upon thread for information which has helped a lot.

I am considering dbol, but am unsure what other supplements to take with it to keep me healthy. Numerous ones have been mentioned on the site, but mean nothing to me, and I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

I am 28, 5ft 10", 65.1kgs. I have been training for just over a year now with minimal results. I have tried numerous supplements such as whey, norateen heavyweight, creatine, protein shakes and bars. I eat like a horse, though I am not confident its a great diet as it ranges from one day being healthy to the next on takeaways and fast food all day!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am completely lost on amounts I need to take daily and so on?

Cheers.
I would get your diet posted up, you will need to eat above your maitenence calories per day and makes sure that you get enough protein in.

I would research training, diet and supplementation before you even considered AAS as you are 65kg you have a lot more you could gain I think naturally,

Eat big, Train smart, sleep big = growth

·
Gym Addict
296 Posts
shirleyval said:

Cheers.
AS you have only been training a year i wouldnt recomend doing any gear yet!

I suggest changing your diet and definately increasing your calorie intake

if mass is what your after?

Are you male or female?

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been to BUPA in the past, and they told me that my metabolism it too fast. This was over two years ago, there reasoning behind it was that I played football at least 5 times a week. I don't do a lot of sport anymore, since doing shift work. The only reason I can think of for not putting on weight is due to my body clock now being messed up!!

I wouldn't say that I have five meals a day, definitely two big ones. As well as other snacks like fruit and pasta. I am male as well!

Cheers,

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the advice, don't get me wrong using gear is most definitely the last resort. I am just fed up and probably looking for a quick solution which is not always the answer. I have absolutely no idea, what protein and carbs I should be taking..

What is a first test cycle?

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
bulkaholic said:
Just stick to simple first cycle mate. Your a big grown up boy now so not gonna advise on if you should or not :lol:

Dbol only will give results but not as good as a test cycle but depends if ready to jab yet (that's why I tried oral first)

Get enough food down your neck and lift heavy and you will grow. At your weight get around 200-250g min protein down you and the rest carbs and fats. If not growing up the food intake another few hundred kcals and see how it goes.

I will let others advise on good starting dose as I never used dbol as my orals were all pro hormones back then and all for strength now so use others.

Please people thisguy asked for steroid cycle advise not diet etc. Don't know how many can say first cycle diet was optimal but mine wasn't and still isn't now!

Can mods ban the "post your diet" question for people looking for gear advise :lol:
Hi I understand your answer as we are all adults and if he gonna do it he will, I only say post the diet cos if he aint eating enough he wont grow whether he is on gear or not so his money will be wasted and is not a miracle pill only reason I say about diet.

My appetite wnet last 4 week first cycle and i dint gain no more weight simply cos I was not eating enough

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My diet, usually consists of

Breakfast - three slices of nut and seed wholemeal bread, breakfast bar, orange juice or fruit drink.

Mid morning - fruit apple/orange maybe crisps and chocolate.

Lunch - sandwich which ranges from chicken to cheese and salad, as well as a pasta pot.

Dinner - This varies, fresh pasta, chicken, cod, or a takeaway (chinese, indian, pizza or fast food)

The rest of the evening, is just other snacks like chocolate or crisps.

Throughout the day I drink, water, diet coke and tea at no particular time.

This is not a set pattern, as when I work a late shift or night turn I probably wont have a cooked dinner.

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
With that diet all a cycle is going to do is raise your blood pressure and add lots of water weight.

Change it all except the pasta chicken and cod.

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
chilisi said:
Its all becoming clear now, why you haven't gained any progress. I have given you a rough guide on what are the types of meals you should be having.

That diet will not build any muscle mass... you need a decent amount of protein, carbs and good fats, in every meal to gain. Chocolate and crisps on a cycle, will lead to water retention.

I would look at thread upon thread in the diet section.
:thumb: Good advice and thank goodness someone asked him to post a diet up!

SD

·
Mitch
7,012 Posts
40mg a day of Dbol is alot safer than injectables imo.

You could-

Hit a nerve

Inject into a vein (which is life threatening)

Chance of an Abcess

Needle could snap?

Bad technique could cause serious PIP, leading to a roider Limp.

Injecting has DANGER, written all over it. :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.