UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought 10ml of ziara supertest350 and 20ml of iranian test enanthate 250 im 18 and about 12st been training for around 2 years this is the second course i was wondering if anyone could give me a cycle like how much a week etc?

·
Banned
716 Posts
if your askin for a cycle you've obviously weighed up the dangers and decided to go for it so i wont bore you with the 'check diet and training b0llocks.

test is test mate whether you use the supertest or enanthate, what was your last cycle?

something like 500mg test a week for 10 weeksis a basic one, make sure you buy your PCT meds before you start :)

(please dont reply with 'whats PCT' , in that case ditch the gear and eat more chicken)

·
Banned
716 Posts
just read, so your last one was 500mg test, well maybe think about sticking with that dosage for the test and adding 200-300mg deca? or up the test to 750mg, decisions decisions :)

·
Banned
716 Posts
well its up to you mate, if you were happy with the last one do it again after a few months off, 500mg test again, or up the dosage slightly.

if i were you id stick with that dosage, and either start your next cycle with 30mg dbol a day for 4 weeks, OR run deca at 200-300mg for 10 weeks (but do your test for 12 weeks), that way your using two things and can get more benefits

·
Banned
518 Posts
guys he is 18 and your recomending him one of the worset steroids for shut down (deca) come on thats bad advise and i dont care what anyone on here says ,he,s going to fuk his hpta up big time ,you guys should be strearing him away from steroids and to the diet forum ot telling him to run a 19 nor steroid such as deca ,whats the world comeing to when kids at 18 are going to have 2 cycles under there belt ,what a shame n the steroid world ,am telling you this is the kind of stuff that will lead steroids to become illegal in the uk.

·
Banned
716 Posts
jesus christ mate its not my job to steer him away from gear ffs, if hes already done a cycle, and already bought gear for his next, i dont think a few member on a forum are going to change his mind. hes asking advice, we're giving him it, if you dont think he should be on gear then boo hoo just dont answer.

people like you do my t1ts in, if he came and said do you think im ready for steroids then fair enough show him the options but his mind is made up so best we try help him out. nothing wrong with taking deca at all, if your shut down your shut down, being young will help you recover better IMO. if id said 'take 2 oxys a day and 100mg tren' id see your point. but i didnt.

·
Banned
716 Posts
as for his age its been said so many times on here, so what?? hes old enough to drink and smoke, thats a LOT worse for your health, what if he wants to live through his early twentys with big guns when he goes out and get fanny?? 3 or 4 years eating porrige and chicken breast wont do it, he'll look good yes, but gear will help him get there quicker if all else is in check. i say go for it you only live once.

·
Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
4,191 Posts
poker face said:
guys he is 18 and your recomending him one of the worset steroids for shut down (deca) come on thats bad advise and i dont care what anyone on here says ,he,s going to fuk his hpta up big time ,you guys should be strearing him away from steroids and to the diet forum ot telling him to run a 19 nor steroid such as deca ,whats the world comeing to when kids at 18 are going to have 2 cycles under there belt ,what a shame n the steroid world ,am telling you this is the kind of stuff that will lead steroids to become illegal in the uk.
I sort of agree with you mate, but do you really think that after buying his gear he's going to put them back in the cupboard for a couple of years?

Of course not.

If someone is dead set on doing gear, then it's pointless screaming "sort out your diet" and all that sh1t. If they're going to do it regardless best steer them in the right direction so they don't make a hash of it.

Just my opinion.

·
Banned
518 Posts
jjmac said:
jesus christ mate its not my job to steer him away from gear ffs, if hes already done a cycle, and already bought gear for his next, i dont think a few member on a forum are going to change his mind. hes asking advice, we're giving him it, if you dont think he should be on gear then boo hoo just dont answer.

people like you do my t1ts in, if he came and said do you think im ready for steroids then fair enough show him the options but his mind is made up so best we try help him out. nothing wrong with taking deca at all, if your shut down your shut down, being young will help you recover better IMO. if id said 'take 2 oxys a day and 100mg tren' id see your point. but i didnt.
people like me do yor nut in becasue becasue i have had the real side effects of runnng steroids at a young age ,youdo know deca can shut your hpta down for 2 years plus right? for the sake of 10-20lb gain of his cycle is is doing some very bad dammage to his body ,steroid side effects are very real,your saying there is nothing wrong with deca? well mate as i said it is very very harsh on your hpta and the side effects are not seen untill years later ,also you say your giveing him advise ,lol some advise telling him to add deca into his cycle ,people will learn the hard way just like i did ,seems like knowone wants to listen these days,to the OP good luck wit your cycle/cycles ,there wil be many more cycles you do and this will lead to further problems down the line ,o only if i knew what i do now 10 years ago my health would be alot better.

good luck

·
Banned
518 Posts
NoGutsNoGlory said:
I sort of agree with you mate, but do you really think that after buying his gear he's going to put them back in the cupboard for a couple of years?

Of course not.

If someone is dead set on doing gear, then it's pointless screaming "sort out your diet" and all that sh1t. If they're going to do it regardless best steer them in the right direction so they don't make a hash of it.

Just my opinion.
he wont put his gear back in his cupbaord becasue he dont know what dammage he is doing to himself ,i am trying to highlight the dangers of useing at such a youg age then i see people telling him to add deca into his cycle ,WTF :ban:

ALSO IF HE CANT GAIN NATTY NOW WITHOUT STEROIDS HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO HOLD ONTO THE GAINS HE HAS MADE ,HIS STATS PROVE THAT HE HAS NOT GOT HIS DIET RIGHT AND WE ALL KNOW THAT DIET IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN GAING REAL REAL MUSCLE ,RIGHT?

THEN GAINS ARE JUST GOING TO DROP OF HIM BECASUE HIS DIET WILL ORE OR LIKEY CONCIST OF HIGH FAT/SODIUM/SALT/ECT ,THIS LEADS TO WARER/FAT GAINS THAT WILL BE LOST AS FAST AS GAINED ,THEN GUESSE WHAT ? ANOTHER CYCLE ,AND SO ON.

·
Banned
518 Posts
jjmac said:
fcuk sake mate,

cry cry cry, i wonder if all these pi55heads on a friday night know what theyre doing to their livers, bet they'd never drink again if they knew......

go drown.
SEE THIS SHOWS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ,EDUCATION IS THE KEY ,SEEMS THAT YOUR ADVISE IS TO ADD DECA TO A 18 YEAR OLDS CYCLE ,PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM GIVEING OUT ADVISE AS YOUR ADVISE STINKS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.