UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with the best ways to control estro on high aromatizing cycles?

I'm always fine with my cruising and cutting, where test is at 400mg - 800mg per week, but once I go beyond 1g - 1.3g (and dbol in the mix) I just can't get it down with anything but letro. Nips become enlarged and tender, and I always chicken out and run to letro, which always stops everything immediately. I would like to have a proper bulk cycle without needing to crush estro, as I do believe it has its role in bulking and building muscle tissue.

I've tried nolva @ 10mg ed along with adex at .25mg/d but to no avail once estro keeps increasing mid cycle. I was wondering to either try aromasin, some combo of SERM/AI, maybe higher dose of nolva, etc. OR do any believe letro isn't too harsh at all and if it gets the job done of keeping estrogen at bay should I just run it through the cycle.

Any personal experiences with overcoming ERSE are also welcome. Thanks for anything in advance :beer:

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have two different modes of action, so I don't see how one would make the other not work. I will try .5mg ed and see how that goes, but any other suggestions are also welcome.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Yeah dont run nolvadex on cycle because that will up regulate pgr, nolvas pretty useless at combating gyno to be honest. As said run 0.5mg adex E2D any see how you get along with that.

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cutoshreds said:
Yeah dont run nolvadex on cycle because that will up regulate pgr, nolvas pretty useless at combating gyno to be honest. As said run 0.5mg adex E2D any see how you get along with that.
This is just skewed bro-science that got passed around too much. Nolvadex has been shown to upregulate the progesterone receptor in the uterus. It has been shown to effectively downregulate both the estrogen and progesterone receptors.

"In some tissues, such as the endometrium (uterus), upregulation of the PgR would be expected, as the endometrium is very sensitive to estrogen. This is where there is confusion.

In other tissues, such as the breast, Tamoxifen is an antagonist (blocks the ER). The progesterone receptor is synthesized in response to estrogen. So when the ER is blocked (in breast tissue), the progesterone receptor will also down regulate. This is what happens in cancer patients and were no different.

I hope that clears the confusion becuase you will NOT find a study stating Tamoxifen up regulates the progesterone receptor in breast tissue anywhere."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.