UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am 18 years old and have been taking test 400 for 5 weeks, week 1-4 2cc week 5 1 1/2. i am 5 11 and went from 140 to 160. i just want to know how to stop using test and where to get anti estrogen products. how do i avoid negative side effects? i just really need some help! i should have done way more research but i had no idea it was this serious. any help would be much appreciated.

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
you get the pct products from your local gear supplier... the same place you bought the test 400 from...

when to start taking it... it depends on the type of ester in test 400, i'll leave that to someone who knows more about it

·
Time to Grow Time to Build my Natty ASS
1,503 Posts
Mate what you need to do is look at the thread on here about pct which your need to do after your cycle ,What you need is some clomid and nova this need to be done 2 weeks after your last shot of test so 100mg of clomid and 20mg nova for 2 weeks daily .

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Why the fcuk did you start a cycle without not even knowing when to come off, how much to run, or have a clue about any potential health side effects?? :cursing:

You've been running 800mg Test (Cyp/Test E) per week by the sounds of it..

You're 5 weeks in now, you may as well run it up to week 10 at 500mg or 400mg p/w

You need to get some Clomid and Nolva for PCT, does your source stock this?

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
flexwright said:
you can buy novadex xt, thats a PCT, you can get that in any supp shop
that stuff is no god for pct after a proper cycle. real pct drugs are just that, prescription medicines. you cannot get them over the counter in a supps shop.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Tamoxifen (Nolva)

http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=43&osCsid=f9c8cb453e65346ffd9bc539651a88c7

Clomiphene (Clomid)

http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=41&osCsid=f9c8cb453e65346ffd9bc539651a88c7

2 weeks after your last shot, run this:

Week 1: 100mg Clomiphene / 40mg Tamoxifen - Every Day

Week 2: 50mg Clomiphene / 20mg Tamoxifen - Every Day

Week 3: 50mg Clomiphene / 20mg Tamoxifen - Every Day

Week 4: 20mg Tamoxifen - Every Day

^That PCT should make sure you suffer no repercussions from that idiotic "cycle" you ran.

I wish i could give you a kick up the ****!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts