UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
previous cycles

genetic edge sd (superdrol) 30mg ed 3 weeks cycle gained 2 stone from 11st -13st.

black china labs super halo 6 weeks 25mg ed got a hardened body lost no weight....fail!!

goal

to be ripped and 15 stone

currently

13 stone 3

i have a stone of fat which i am GOING to loose.....by doing 3 x 15 minute cardio sessions on treadmill at medium pace after every training session, i train 3-4 times a week.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO GET TO MY GOAL PLEASE....

items i have available

i have 40hcg chinese clenbuterol 100 tabs

62 T5's (ephredine,caffine,asperin)

200 body nutrition winstrol

200 british dispensary dbol

loads of nolva and clomid for pct

i know how to run the clen and my dbol and winstrol dosages will be 40mg ed i know how to run pct also.

i would like to know if its going to be best to do cutting with clen and winny together before i start a dbol and test e cycle off? where should i fit the t5's in? i was thinking use them then cut then bulk but some people bulk then cut so im confused.com advise greatly appreciated thanks ian....forgot im also going to be consuming 300g protein ed and cut out carbs after 5pm

·
Banned
518 Posts
when you say winny for cutting do you mean help get rid of the fat ? if so then your totaly wasteing your time ,winny is a muscle hardner thats all ,alot of people think it will burn fat and get you ripped ,bull s h i t e ,here is what you should do imo

use the clen and other fat burners 1st to get that stone of fat off ,your going to need more than need more intence cardio than x3 15 min sessions ,once you get the fat gone hit a nce lean bulking diet along with the following cycle below-

weeks 1-12 500mgs test e per week

weeks 8-14 50mgs winny every day

nolvadex and clomid pct

with the fat gone you can build real nice lean mass with the test and the right diet ,the winny at the end will give you a few lbs of extra quality lean muscle and make you hard and lean .

thats how i would do it.

·
Banned
518 Posts
ian-m said:
no i meant using the winny to maintain muscle mass and the clen burning fat off cheers for reply...so its burn fat then bulk with dbol then cut with winny i guess
affaid of injections :thumb:

useing dbol to bulk and then cut with winny is a poor cycle imo ,you will be very unlikey to get to ,15 stone ripped .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.