UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the last time i was on here i was about to do my first cycle. i was going to do 500mg a wk of sus and 40mg of dbol a day. i've changed to 500 a wk of andrapen for 12wks and still at 40mg a day of dbol for 6wks. for my pct, 3 wks after my last injection i am taking 40mgs a day of nolvadex and 100mg of clomid a day for the 1st wk, the 2nd wk is 40 nolv and 50mg of clomid. wk 3 20mg of nolv and 50mg of clomid and the 4th wk 20mg of nolv and 25 of clomid. does this sound sufficent for my cycle? any advice would be helpful. thanks

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
I don't see why you need more than 30mgs d-bol for your firs cycle. Hell, i did 20 and totally loved it. Start out from 20-25 and if you don't like increase it. Don't just jump on 40mgs ed.

The test dosage is good.

I would add 100mgs Proviron throughout the entire cycle and hcg starting at the third week until the eleventh at 250iu e4d.

PCT looks solid but there's no reason to use both nolva and clomid. 20mgs Nolvadex for 4/6 weeks is enough.

·
Newbie Trainer
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice. and just for the record, im not looking to get ripped and hard, just huge and strong. im about to become a correctional officer and just looking for some serious mass, just in case.

·
Gym Addict
307 Posts
Sounds fine to me; I think your dosages are all within range for a beginners cycle. If anything I would run the dbol for 4 weeks since it is your first cycle so you can see and feel when the test kicks in instead of being covered up by the dbol.

Mike

·
Banned
518 Posts
Mr.Reiny said:
I don't see why you need more than 30mgs d-bol for your firs cycle. Hell, i did 20 and totally loved it. Start out from 20-25 and if you don't like increase it. Don't just jump on 40mgs ed.

The test dosage is good.

I would add 100mgs Proviron throughout the entire cycle and hcg starting at the third week until the eleventh at 250iu e4d.

PCT looks solid but there's no reason to use both nolva and clomid. 20mgs Nolvadex for 4/6 weeks is enough.
sorry mate but i disagree with some of your advise here ,100mg of proviron on whole cycle ? why? ,hcg starting at 3rd week? no reason to use both nolvadex and clomid ? :confused1:

·
Banned
518 Posts
weeks 1-4 35-40mgs dbol per day

weeks 1-12 500mgs andrpen per week

weeks 1-15 400iu hcg every 4th day

weeks 15-19 nolvadex/ clomid /proviron pct

nolva 40/40/20/20

clomid 100/50/50/25

proviron 50/50/50/50

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
poker face said:
sorry mate but i disagree with some of your advise here ,100mg of proviron on whole cycle ? why? ,hcg starting at 3rd week? no reason to use both nolvadex and clomid ? :confused1:
Because one doesn't get shutdown from week one. It depends on the drugs used of course. If you want to start it at the first week then run the cycle for 10 weeks. If you use it for 12 weeks straight the body is going to get used to it and it won't do ****. Besides, abusing hcg as you suggest may "burn" one's leydig cells and that ain't fun.

Regarding proviron, it's a very safe and inexpensive drug which prevents steroids from aromatizing by a good percentage, it's a great libido enhncher, it frees up more SHBG so this means more free testosterone (aka useful testosterone in use, circulating in the blood stream) thus it enhanches the potency of other steroids, and especially testosterone's.

No to both nolva and clomid because they are both very toxic chemicals and pretty much work in the same manner. There's honestly no point in doing both. Nolva at 20mgs increases the natural hormone production way above normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.